|No availability at this time
Registration number : 7512006434001
This charming studio apartment is located in Belleville, Paris near Pere Lachaise. Set in the city’s 20th arrondissement, it is on rue de la Mare and rue Henri Chevreau.
The furnished studio apartment is located on the ground floor of a two-story home renovated in 2013. For security purposes, a digital security system is in place.
The main living space features tiled floors, modern accessories, and a window facing a well-kept courtyard. A raised double-sized bed is slightly divided from the rest of the room, situated in a small nook that can also provide a desk and storage space. For guest seating space, a white sofa with decorative pillows is provided. Other highlights include a small dining table that can be elevated and full-sized mirror.
An open kitchen provides commodious cabinet space and basic cooking appliances. These appliances include an electric burner, microwave, small fridge, and small freezer. A full, tiled bathroom includes a shower with glass doors, window for ventilation, and fresh towels.
Please note that there is a dehumidifier in this apartment that can be somewhat noisy, however can also be turned off.
Belleville is an ideal area to experience living like a real Parisian! Mostly a working class area, it is home to one of Paris’s animated Chinatowns, where streets are brimming with inexpensive Asian cuisine! It has also become a popular stomping ground for artists due to the low cost of rent. For basic household needs and grocery items, walk to the main streets around the area such as Rue de Belleville, Boulevard de Belleville, and Boulevard de la Villette. Listed below are some suggestions of what attractions to check out in the neighborhood.
- Pere-Lachaise Cemetery: This hauntingly breathtaking cemetery offers winding paths, perfectly placed trees, and the tombs of countless historic figures such as Chopin, Proust, and Jim Morrison. The principal entry to this cemetery is at Rue de Repos, "Porte du Répos" and is accessible via the metro Phillippe Auguste (Line 2).
- Parc de Belleville: This park features a children’s playground, waterfall fountain, and gorgeous view of the capital. It is located at Rue des Couronnes, 75011, Paris.
- La Fleche d’Or: This famous nightclub rules the Paris indie music scene. Located at 102 bis rue de Bagnolet.
For public transportation around Paris:
- Pyrenees: Serving line 11. 650m/0.4mi.
- Menilmontant: Serving line 2. 650m/0.4mi.
- Jourdain: Serving line 11. 600m/0.4mi
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.
Review by: Marie-christine L.,
Oct 15 2019
Apartment Rental: 1 month