|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
This is a model apartment. It reflects both the quality and the style of the apartments we offer at this location. The individual apartments are a variation of this one with some differences in layout and exposure.
This furnished one bedroom apartment sleeps a maximum of two guests in a luxurious king bedded room. Overlooking Clarges Street, the spacious and elegant apartment features neutral colours to provide a calming environment for your stay in London.
The apartment features:
· Lounge with one sofa, flat screen television, stereo / CD Player and working desk
· Combined dining area
· Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and windows
· Double bedroom with king size bed, flat screen television and safe
· En-suite dressing area with wardrobes and desk
· En-suite bathroom (tub / shower unit / toilets / telephone) and natural day light
· Guest toilet
· High speed wired and wireless internet access
It features its own secure entrance, and boasts twice daily maid service and 24 hour room service.
APARTMENTS FACTSHEET (FACILITIES):
· Oven / Cooker / Extractor Fan
· Dishwasher/Washing Machine/Dryer
· Kettle/ Toaster
· Television/Pay-Movies/Cable Channels
· CD Player/Radio + selection of CD's
· In room safe
· Iron & ironing board
· Trouser Press
· Electric Fire Place
· DDI and voice mail
· Modem Connection
· Air-conditioning in each room
· Door bell and spy hole
· First aid box
· Secured entrance
· Daily Maid Service seven days a week
The owner also offers:
· 24Hr Room Service
· A restaurant open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner seven days a week
· A bar open from 11:00am until 01:00am seven days a week
· A reception desk manned 24Hr a day
· Concierge service 24Hr a day / 7 days a week
· Limousine Pick-Up service from any London airport (at a charge).
· Private limousine drivers (at a charge)
· Golf facilities (outside London) (at a charge)
· Off-site Gym facilities (at a charge) / off-site car parking (at a charge)
· Meeting and private dining available on request (at a charge)
· Shopping service available on request, prior to arrival
· Flower service available.
· Dry cleaning & laundry service available Monday to Friday (at a charge).
· Three meeting rooms (max 55 people)
Located in the heart of fashionable Mayfair, this fully furnished one bedroom apartment is situated in a quiet side street off Piccadilly, two minutes walk from Green Park and a stone's throw from London's best shopping, attractions, theatre and nightlife. Shepherd's market, where there are a plethora of boutiques and restaurants is a short walk away.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.