|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|information:Rates vary - please enquire|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
This two bedroom vacation rental accommodation is found in an elevator building in Mayfair, London.
The building itself offers a range of services, including 60-channel cable television and music jukebox, as well as movies on demand and complimentary WiFi Internet access. Each room also has an electronic safe, iPod docking station, CD player, and DVD player. Amenities also include 24-hour concierge service to assist you with anything London, room service, security on site, valet parking, 24-hour laundry services, and five-day-a-week maid services (with towel and linen changes three times a week).
This two bedroom, fully furnished apartment is located in the borough of Mayfair off of Old Park Lane on Brick Street and Hertford Street, next to the Metropolitan Hotel. There is 100 square meters (1,076 square feet) of space, covering two bedrooms (one with a king-sized bed, the other with a queen-sized bed), two living areas, a fully equipped kitchen (with fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, and toaster), and two bathrooms (both full, with tub and shower).
For location, there are fewer places in London that can be beat this vacation rental for convenience to business districts and historic areas. Trendy Soho is also nearby!
- Buckingham Palace is quite literally across the street, about 400 feet away (0.1 km/0.07 miles away)
- Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens is just as close to the west (0.1 km/0.07 miles)
- High-end shopping in Knightsbridge, including name-brand locations like Giorgio Armani and Prada (1.6 km/1 mile west)
- The Hyde Park Corner subway/tube stop is just about 800 feet away (0.2 km/0.2 miles south), giving you access to just about every location in London
- The London Zoo/Regent’s Park is only 5.3 km north (3.3 miles away).
Central London/Mayfair is an excellent place to stay while visiting London, and your two bedroom apartment here is a spacious and comfortable home-away-from home!