|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|information:7 to 21 nights|
|information:3 weeks minimum|
|information:2 to 7 nights|
Welcome to Mayfair, an upscale borough here in central London where you will find incredible shopping, dining, and sightseeing opportunities! For business, you’ll be close to transport networks and to many London-area businesses, not to mention residing in a lovely area great for entertaining family, friends, or business partners! The building itself is host to ten serviced apartments, assuring you a high level of service and attention; the building offers many amenities, including 24-hour room, concierge, and reception service. Dry cleaning service is available as well, and there is laundry available within the apartment itself.
At 70 square meters (753 square feet), you’ll find your two bedroom apartment to be not only fully furnished, but also comfortable and stylish, located on a single floor. When you enter, you’ll find the kitchen to your right, which is loaded with most everything you might need to make your own meals, including a refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker. Straight ahead is the reception/living area, where you’ll find a sitting area including a sofa, a television with cable, and a dining table with chairs. To the left are the two bedrooms (both with double beds) and two bathrooms (one with tub and shower, one with a shower only).
The borough of Mayfair is an upscale residential area, loaded with restaurants, shopping, and other things to see and do; the neighboring boroughs of Soho and Knightsbridge also offer plenty of places to eat and shop. From this London apartment, you’ll find you’re central to lots of things, including:
- Knightsbridge name-brand shopping, including Giorgio Armani, Prada, and Chanel; these are all on or around Sloane Street, which is about 2.25 kilometers (1.4 miles) to the southwest from here.
- Dining everywhere, quite literally; you’ll find at least two dozen restaurants within a two-block radius of this apartment, including a wide variety of international as well as local cuisines, and pubs; the apartment building itself you’re staying in also has a restaurant available seven days a week.
- A trip to London isn’t complete without seeing Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, which also has historic Westminster Abbey nearby; these are all about 2.7 kilometers/1.7 miles to the east.
- The London Aquarium is close to Big Ben, just across the Thames River, about 3.5 kilometers (2.2 miles) to the east.
- Access to travel is easy from here, as the Green Park subway stop is only 0.5 km/0.3 miles to the east, off of Piccadilly Street. There’s also Victoria Station, just about 2 km/1.3 miles to the south from this London duplex apartment.
Whether you are staying for business or vacation (or perhaps a little of both), you’ll find this location to be close to many things to see and do, not to mention an oasis of comfort in central London.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.