|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|information:WiFi included - 3 night minimum - £45 cleaning fee if under 1 week|
Placed on Fitzroy Street between Howland Street and Maple Street, this two bedroom apartment sits on the top floor of a 20th century elevator building. For added convenience, a washer and dryer are available in the home. Fritzrovia is located in the Westminster district of London.
This fully-furnished vacation rental features wood flooring and large windows within a modernized period building. In the living room, a vibrant red area rug sits in the center of the floor near a full-sized white sofa bed with pillows. One ample window behind the sofa allows fresh air to ventilate the home. Also provided in this room is a flat screen television with DVD player and DVD’s of the owner’s favourite films! A dining table fit for two accommodates meal space. A lamp nearest the window provides additional lighting.
The open, eat-in kitchen features granite countertops and tiled walls. Supplied here are a fridge, freezer, oven with burners, coffeemaker, and dishwasher. The aforementioned washer and dryer are located in this room. Utensils and one ironing board are included. The full bathroom provides large mirrors and one full-sized tub/shower.
The master bedroom (bedroom 1) spans 10sqm/107.6sqft and includes a king-sized bed with fresh sheets. Large double-glazed windows to the right of the bed allow fresh air and natural sunlight to enter the room. This accommodation is modernly furnished with dresser drawers for item storage and one full-sized mirror.
Bedroom 2 extends 8sqm/86.1sqft and includes a full-sized bed with fresh sheets. Double glazed, double-aspect windows with black out blinds to the left of the bed allow for easy ventilation and a dark sleeping space for restful slumber. Closet space is available to accommodate item storage.
Fitzrovia, London is a tranquil retreat from the always-bustling surrounding neighborhoods of Marylebone, Soho, and Bloomsbury. This community surrounding this vacation rental is lined with wide streets and a variety of architecture, from the 18th century to present day. Here, there is a wealth of attractions awaiting your discovery. This includes shops, restaurants, and a nightlife scene. Listed below are just some suggestions of where to go during your stay:
- BT Tower: Lovers of architecture must visit this iconic building, one of London’s tallest towers. Located at 60 Cleveland Mews, London, Greater London W1T 4JZ, United Kingdom.
- BBC Broadcasting House: This building is home to the largest live newsroom in the world! Located at 2-22 Portland Place, Fitzrovia, London W1A.
- Morton Metropolis: This art gallery features various exhibitions by important artists of present day. Located at 41-42 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T 3ND.
- Charlotte Street Blues: This venue offers live blues music and a full bar. Located at 74 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T.
- The Wheatsheaf: This pub has been visited by George Orwell, Anthony Burgess, and Dylan Thomas. Comedy nights upstairs are presented by The 99 Club. Located at 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T 1JB.
- Aquatic Design Centre: This fish-paradise features over 300 tanks filled with a large range of cold water, marine, and tropical fish. Located at 109 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W 6QG.
- Villandry: This popular restaurant serves French food. Located at 170 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W 5QB.
For public transportation around London, walk to the Goodge Street tube station serving the Northern line (0.4mi/650m).
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.