|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
This studio vacation rental accommodation is located in an elegant nineteenth-century property in the heart of the Earl’s Court district of London, located near South Kensington off of Earl’s Court Road between Old Brompton Road and Cromwell Road. The studio accommodation is about 25 square meters (269 square feet) and has a fully furnished living area and bath. The bed is a double Murphy bed that folds up out of the way when not in use. The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge/freezer, oven, and other appliances for meal preparation. An elevator services the property and laundry is available inside your accommodation; additionally, there is a weekly cleaning service. This apartment building has a wifi signal but it can be unreliable
There are many things to see and do in the surrounding Earls Court area, including:
- Numerous cafes and restaurants in the area, suiting a large range of palates and budgets; take a stroll down Old Brompton Road to start exploring!
- The Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, and Science Museum, all about 2 kilometers east (1.3 miles) or two stops east along the subway line from the nearby Earl’s Court station (just 200 meters or .1 mile away) to the South Kensington station
- The world-famous Harrods department store, about 3 kilometers (1.8 miles) east, or three stops east from the nearby Earl’s Court station to the Knightsbridge station
- Kensington Palace and Hyde Park, former royal hunting grounds of kings, located about 2 kilometers (1.3 miles) north.
- The Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre, about a six-minute walk west/one street west (less than 1 kilometer, or about a half mile away).
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, this studio vacation rental puts you in the middle of historic London where sights, tastes, and most everything the center of the city has to offer is within easy reach.
Please be aware that this apartment is situated on Earl's Court Road, which is a busy street, therefore traffic and traffic noise can be a disruption.
Note: There is elevator in the building but only to the 5th floor. There is a flight of stairs to climb to the 6th floor)
Review by: Steve B.,
Jul 16 2010
From: United States,
Accommodation Rental: 1 days
I am answering for all three of the units that we occupied in this one e-mail; LN683, LN380, LN293.