|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|Oct 17 2019||open||3||
This is a model apartment. It reflects both the quality and the style of the apartments we offer at this location. The individual apartments are a variation of this one with some differences in layout and exposure.
These fully furnished studio apartments are located on Barkston Garden in West London, England on the boundary between the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Hammersmith and Fulham.
Modern classic and chic, these vacation rentals are all spacious air conditioned apartments with a dining area and ample natural light serviced by an exclusive lift to all floors.
All apartments have a flat screen TV with a DVD player, Cable and Satellite television with a variety of movie, sports, news and documentary channels. Wireless broadband facilities that provide you with free access to the internet from your personal computer, Direct Dial Telephones and fax facilities are available.
Bathroom - Tiled bathrooms with bathtubs and power showers, chrome bathroom furniture, fresh towels, with the added comfort of under tile heating.
Concierge - The friendly and experienced reception staff can provide you with up-to date information and to ensure your stay with us will be a comfortable and memorable experience.
Taxis and Car Hire - Airport transfers can be arranged.
Food and Catering - These accommodations have full catering facilities, but should you require, ready prepared food can be delivered straight to your door. A Continental Breakfast Service can also be arranged.
Laundry and Dry Cleaning - Although all apartments are fitted with state of the art washing machines,a same day return washing and dry cleaning service can be provided.
Cleaning - Maid service Monday to Friday and bed linen is changed bi-weekly.
Safety and Security - Personal secured safe in each apartment. 24 Hour Security and CCTV Surveillance.
Medical and Emergency - In the event of any medical emergency a 24 hour doctor on call service is offered
The prime location of these apartments ensures you are never too far away from any of the attractions of London, within short walking distance you will find:
- Wonderful parks like Kensington Gardens - home of Princess Diana's Memorial and Hyde Park - home of the fabulous Victoria and Albert Memorial.
- Shopping at Harrods is just minutes away.
- A multiple varieties of restaurants, casinos, pubs, museums and cinemas.
- The Earls Court Exhibition Centre (also often simply Earls Court) is an exhibition centre and entertainment venue. It is one of the largest exhibition venues in London.
- Linley Sambourne House For a virtually untouched and immaculately preserved slice of Victorian living, visit this delightful building. One of the only genuine Victorian townhouses remaining and virtually unchanged it has become something of an unknown national treasure. Home to the Victorian cartoonist Edward Linley Sambourne and his family from 1874 it remarkably survives with almost all of its furniture and fittings intact.
- Unique rooftop garden in Kensington one hundred feet above Kensington High Street. The gardens are divided up into three distinct areas; traditional English, formal Spanish and Tudor. Over 100, a stream and garden pond with flamingos and ducks combine to create a magical environment that defies its unique elevation. Fountains, vines and palm trees define the Moorish idyll, while the Tudor garden provides a delicate contrast with roses, wisteria, ivy and leafy arches. This really is one of London's secret treasures and worth the small effort required to arrange a visit.
- Local supermarkets like M&S, Tesco and Sainsbury's.
Review by: Maria Jose R.,
Feb 03 2010
Accommodation Rental: 7 days
We liked very much the [London] apartment. The sofa was very hard and small but they gave us a feather [pad] to put under and it was more or less Ok. People in charge [of the vacation rental] were very kind and available 24 hours.