|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Jul 01 2020||open||1||
|information:9 month min; Electric and WiFi Internet included (extra for A/C)|
Welcome to Brooklyn, New York!
This studio apartment for rent sits in the central Brooklyn neighborhood of Bedford-Stuyvesant. It is located on Nostrand Avenue and Hancock Street near the A and C trains, offering both express and local options.
With a comfortable contemporary decor and lovely prewar moldings, this studio apartment for rent dwells on the 3rd floor (considered 2nd in Europe) of a charming three-story walk-up brownstone building.
The main living space spans a total of approximately 320sqft (about 30 sqm) and is eclectically decorated with contemporary accessories. Three windows face the street and allow natural sunlight to illuminate the space. Provided here is a full-sized bed and one sofa. A decorative fireplace lends charisma to the New York home. A wooden dining table accommodates meal or work space.
The open kitchen presents one window for ventilation and most necessary cooking tools. A small, tiled bathroom supplies one shower, toilet, and sink. (Note that shower is separated from the sink and toilet)
Bedford Stuyvesant is a diverse Brooklyn neighborhood of New York City, centrally situated between a range of neighborhoods. It is boarded by such beloved NYC communities such as South Williamsburg, Clinton Hill, Bushwick, and Crown Heights. It is conveniently located as few as 4 subway stops from Manhattan on the express train, and the S train that makes commuter stops in Brooklyn is two stops away as well.
Many nearby restaurants, shops, bars, and attractions surround this residential location. Listed below are just some suggestions of what to discover in the neighborhood.
- Peaches: This popular restaurant serves southern-style comfort food. Located less than a mile away (about 1.4km) on Tompkins Avenue.
- Brooklynite Gallery: This nearby hipster gallery features street art and contemporary artists. Located at 334 Malcolm X Blvd. Accessible via C train.
- Amarachi Lounge: Enjoy a late night out at this critics-choice local bar. Located at 325 Franklin Avenue. Accessible via foot or bus.
- Brooklyn Museum: This nearby art museum holds NYC’s second largest art collection. Located at the northeastern tip of the gigantic Prospect Park. Accessible via S train.
- M&M Community Laundry: This is the nearest Laundromat. Located on 411 Tompkins Avenue. Accessible via foot.
For public transportation around Brooklyn and into Manhattan, walk to Nostrand Avenue and Fulton Street for the A or C trains. 0.3mi/450m.
Please note that there are cats in this apartment, but that they will not be present during rentals.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.