|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Apr 01 2022||open||2||
|information:Long term preferred: +$250 App Fee; $150 exit cleaning; Cable & WiFi $133/mo. Elect not included|
The location of this one bedroom apartment between the vibrant Times Square and the peaceful Central park combined with excellent building amenities make it the perfect place to enjoy some of the best New York City has to offer! Midtown West is full of activities for all ages and your high rise building has the luxury of a gym as well as a 24 hour doorman and on-site laundry facilities. Enter the building through a luxurious lobby and an elevator will take you to your 9th floor apartment (considered 8th floor by Europeans).
From TVs with cable and DVD player to a fully equipped kitchen including all the appliances necessary to cook at home, this apartment has everything you might need during your stay in Manhattan. The living room is furnished with two sofas, a desk with chairs and a dining table and the bedroom has a queen size bed and a large closet to store your belongings. Air conditioning is also available. The bathroom has a bathtub/shower and a large mirrored medicine cabinet with vanity lights.
Please note that the walls facing the windows do not allow in much natural light.
There is no better place than Midtown West to experience the vibrancy and energy of Manhattan! Packed with skyscrapers, theaters and tourist attractions, this area stretching from Times Square to the south of Central Park puts you right in the midst of the excitement of the city! The long list of attractions in the area include:
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck: head 0.3 miles east (550 m) to the Rockefeller Center and go up to the 70th floor viewing deck to experience the unobstructed 360º views over the impressive New York skyline and the huge Central Park! Another fun thing to do is to be part of the audience at one the popular shows taping there, like Saturday Night Live or the Today Show. For the latter you don't need a ticket, just show up there for a chance to be on TV!
- Radio City Music Hall: this entertainment venue located only 2 blocks away hosts events, concerts and shows all year long, so make sure to check out their calendar of events!
- Times Square: known worldwide for its huge neon signs, Times Square is also home to the Theater District with its most renowned Broadway, and many museums such as the famous Madame Tussauds, where you can meet your favorite celebrities, or at least their wax figures!
- MOMA: If you like modern and contemporary art, you will enjoy the MOMA (located on 53rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenues) whose collection include works of architecture and design, drawings, painting, sculpture, photography, prints and many more.
- Central Park: after long days exploring Midtown West, you will appreciate the natural green landscapes and picturesque beauty of this 843 acres park (340 hectares). Perfect place to sun and relax in the summer time, just spread out a blanket and for a moment escape the hustle and bustle of Midtown Manhattan!
- The Shops at Columbus Circle: you will find this urban mall at the southwestern corner of Central Park (0.6 miles / 750m away). It has a little of everything, including restaurants and a Whole Foods Market where you can find a wide range of organic and natural food products.
Even though your neighborhood is full of activities to keep you occupied for days, the rest of the city also has a lot to offer. To explore other areas, you are surrounded by many subway stations served by different lines that will make it very easy to get around:
- 50 Street / Broadway (line 1)
- 7 Avenue / 53 Street (lines B, D and E)
- 50 Street / 8 Avenue (lines C, E)
- 49 Street / 7 Avenue (lines N, Q and R).
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.
Review by: Susan M.,
Jan 09 2016
From: United States,
Apartment Rental: 1 month
The Apt. owner was excellent to work with! She left a notebook with details about the apartment which was very helpful and ideas of places to go (groceries, Restaurants etc,). The apartment had everything you needed! The services were great too! (24 hr security/doorman, Laundry etc.) The location was amazing! I would definitely stay here again!
Answer by: Apartment Owner
Jan 13 2016
I am so delighted! The tenant was great too!