|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Sep 15 2022||open||4||
|information:UNFURNISHED: +Application Package; 1 year minimum; Utilities are not included ($425 per month)|
Check out the views of the Manhattan skyscrapers through the large windows of this one bedroom apartment in Midtown West! Only four blocks away from Central park, this apartment puts you in the heart of everything! The building itself offers its residents great amenities such as laundry facilities and a 24-hour doorman. Walk through the luxurious lobby, take the elevator to your 6th floor apartment (5th floor for Europeans) and start enjoying all the comforts it offers!
West 55th Street between 5th and 6th Avenue offers this unfurnished, 2-bedroom apartment, upscale, 975 square feet, located in a fine modern doorman building that has a roof top sun deck and excellent laundry room. Absolutely quiet apartment as special windows which eliminates 95% of outdoor noise have been installed throughout apartment. Newly renovated bathroom and kitchen. There are great city views from every room including the kitchen.
The main advantage of this apartment is its windows in every room, including the kitchen and bathroom. The living area have three oversized windows with a double exposure, letting natural light flood in from two directions for a light and airy space! The windows overlook the street but are soundproofed so you can enjoy the city views without the noise! The kitchen is adjacent to the dining area, making it easy for you to serve your home cooked meals, and the stainless steel appliances are a great perk for those who love cooking! The bedroom is carpeted and has lots of storage space. The apartment has three additional closets.
From the energy and excitement of Times Square to the peacefulness of Central Park, there is nothing that Midtown West doesn't offer. Here are some places of interest that are worth checking out during your stay in NYC:
- Shopping: from legendary retailers such as Bergdorf Goodman and Saks Fifth Avenue to international chains like Forever 21, Midtown is home to some of the greatest stores in the world! For upscale brands, check out The Shops at Columbus Circle located half-a-mile away (800m). This mall also includes several restaurants as well as Whole Foods Market where you can shop for natural and organic products.
- Rockefeller Center (5 blocks): admire the spectacular views on the New York City buildings from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck, or be part of the audience at one of the popular shows taping there, like Saturday Night Live, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon or the Today Show!
- Carnegie Hall: this world famous concert venue is a landmark and a must-see attraction, especially if you love music! Located only .3 miles (450m away), it presents classical, jazz, world and popular music and has showcased the world's finest artists!
- MOMA: if you like museums and modern art in particular, you will be impressed by The Museum of Modern Art's collection of thousands of paintings, sculptures, photographs and design objects. And you will only have to walk 2 blocks north to check it out!
- Central Park: if you ever need a respite from the hustle and bustle of Midtown, walk only 4 blocks up to the biggest park in New York! Stroll around the park, spread a blanket for a picnic, play sports, ride a bike or simply sit down and admire the park's natural beauty!
This apartment located at 55th Street & 6th Avenue also offers a convenient access to public transportation. You can take the F line at the 57 Street / 6 Avenue or the N, Q and R lines at 57 Street / 7 Avenue. They run to the lower parts of Manhattan all the way to Brooklyn, and east to Queens.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.