|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
This one bedroom home located in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, features contemporary accessories, high ceilings, classic details and a private balcony. It incorporates hard wood floors, large windows, and a shared backyard garden. There is an intercom system to screen guests (no buzzer).
The one bedroom home sits on the 2nd floor (considered 3rd in Europe) of a four-story classic NYC brownstone building. For your enjoyment, a peaceful shared garden and a soothing private balcony are available. Additionally it is just four subway stops from downtown Manhattan – making traveling into the Big Apple as convenient and quick as ever! The apartment is laid out so that a bathroom and large closet divide the living room from the bedroom.
In the living room, large windows face a well-kept garden. One double-sized convertible sofa bed accommodates guest seating and sleeping space. For surface space, a glass and wooden coffee table sits atop a contemporary area rug. Other highlights include a small dining table and modern artwork on the walls.
An open kitchen attaches to the living room. It presents tiled floors, dark wood cabinets, and most essential cooking supplies. For your convenience, a dishwasher is included. The tiled bathroom provides some cabinet space and a tub/shower with curtain.
The bedroom of the apartment offers lavender-colored walls with white trim molding and a full-sized bed. One large window looks to the street and supplies ventilation. Highlights include a dresser with drawers, two glass night tables, and a large mirror. Ample closet space allows maximum storage of items – and assures a tidy house!
Fort Greene, Brooklyn is a residential New York City neighborhood offering a culture all its own --- one that feels more close-knit than most Manhattan communities. You might recognize the brownstone-lined blocks from Spike Lee movies! There are a range of parks, music venues, restaurants, and other popular attractions, as well as groceries and Laundromat within walking distance. The Pratt institute of Design, Long Island University and St. Joseph's College bring plenty of students to the area. Listed below are some suggestions of where to go in the area.
- Brooklyn Academy of Music: Known to locals as BAM, this performing arts center features live musical and theatrical performances, including those that are progressive and avant-garde. (1/2 mile or 800m from the apartment, also easily accessible with the B52 bus).
- Barclay's Center: Home to the Brooklyn Nets, this arena also hosts concerts and more! Also just 1/2 a mile from this rental (approx. 850m). The Atlantic Mall is also in proximity to this arena when you need to do some shopping.
- Fort Greene Park: This lovely park features a playground, sports fields, and a popular farmers market on Saturdays. Only 3 blocks from the apartment (about 450m)!
- Brooklyn Public House: This beloved Brooklyn bar supplies an excellent beer selection.
For an easy public commute into Manhattan or other New York boroughs, consider these subway options, which can also connect you to the nearby Clinton Hill and Prospect Heights:
- Clinton-Washington Avenues / Lafayette Avenue: Serving the G line.
- Fulton Street / Lafayette Avenue: Serving the G line.
- Lafayette Avenue / Fulton Street: Serving the C line.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.