|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|No availability at this time|
This contemporary two bedroom apartment in the historic neighborhood of Harlem, Manhattan sits within a classic prewar brownstone building. Its eclectic mix of classic charm and modern youthfulness is complete with large windows, dark wood floors, and decorative fireplaces.
The furnished two-bedroom apartment is located on 147th Street and Convent Avenue, on the 3rd floor (considered 2nd in Europe) of a four-story walk-up brownstone townhouse. An intercom security system allows easy guest entry and privacy.
The living room presents a modern environment filled with bright colors and comfortable amenities. Two sofas present seating space, and one folds out to become a full-sized sofa bed. For your entertainment, a cable television is provided. Other highlights include a decorative fireplace, upright piano, and ample windows with view of the tree-lined street. A long wooden dining table offers surface space for family meals.
The open kitchen attaches to the living room. It supplies ample cabinet space and most necessary cooking appliances. A tiled bathroom includes provides one full-sized tub/shower.
Bedroom 1 is the master bedroom. It embraces a youthful ambiance and features a colorful area rug, curtains, and linens. One full-sized bed is supplied. In one corner, a decorative fireplace adds some classic old-world charm to the contemporary space. Closet space accommodates item storage. A window looks out to the courtyard.
Bedroom 2 is located next to bedroom 1. It includes a full-sized bed and window for ventilation.
Harlem is a gorgeous New York City community brimming with important buildings, beautiful architecture, serene parks, and a lot of history. From here, the museums of uptown and skyscrapers of midtown are easily accessible. Additionally, a Laundromat is just down the street from the accommodation. Listed below are some suggestions of where to go in the area.
- Riverbank State Park: This tranquil patch of greenery offers a breathtaking view of the Hudson River. 0.7mi/1.2km. Accessible via foot.
- The Hispanic Society of America: This museum focuses on the art of Hispanic and Spanish artists.0.7mi/1.2km. Accessible via foot.
- The Abyssinian Baptist Church: First African-American Baptist church in New York State. 0.9mi/1.4km. Accessible via foot or train.
- La Cocinita Latina: This small and affordable restaurant serves delicious Latin American cuisine. 0.2mi/290m. Accessible via foot.
For pubic transportation around Manhattan and into other NYC boroughs, consider these subway options:
- 145th Street and Broadway: Serving line 1. 0.4mi/550m.
- 145th Street and Saint Nicholas Avenue: Serving lines A, B, C, D. 0.1mi/190m.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.