|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Jan 02 2021||open||2||
|information:Electric & WiFi Internet included; $100 move-out cleaning fee|
This Bushwick studio apartment in Brooklyn, New York presents a fully furnished modern environment within a residential NYC community. Eight subway stops from Manhattan, the area is both convenient and calm.
This studio apartment sits on Jefferson Avenue and Wilson Avenue, on the lower floor (considered ground floor in Europe) of a classic three-story walk-up prewar townhouse. The common stairwell to the rest of the building is outside the apartment. The home features hardwood floors, contemporary amenities, and a equipped kitchen.
The main living space presents a fresh and modern ambiance, showcasing large windows with view of the residential street and a full-sized bed. For your entertainment, a television faces the bed. Other highlights include a dresser with drawers for item storage and a small dining table with stool. This table may also serve as a desk for comfortable completion of workloads.
The open kitchen provides most essential cooking equipment. This includes an oven with four electric burners, fridge/freezer, microwave, and toaster. Some cabinet space allows item storage.
The white-tiled bathroom includes a tub/shower with curtain, a full-length mirror, toilet, and sink.
Brooklyn is a popular NYC borough located conveniently close to Manhattan. The area embraces a culture entirely its own, showcasing an array of popular bars, clubs, beer gardens, restaurants, and mom-and-pop shops. With the influx of hipsters to the neighborhood, the art scene has expanded more than ever. Looking to perform music, poetry, or dance? There is sure to be an event every night of the week for you! Brooklyn has also become known for its thrift shops, vegan eateries, and lovely parks! Listed below are some suggestions of where to go in the area.
- Knickerbocker Avenue: the local thoroughfare with small eateries, convenience shops and a pharmacy.
- Irving Square Park: A little over 2 blocks away (about 200m), you will find this a nice spot to relax outdoors.
- Dear Bushwick: take the B60 bus to this Birtish inspired farm-to-table restaurant. Serving a combination of American and English fare, it's popular for both brunch and happy hour!
- The Mobile Vintage Shop: Step inside this unassuming U-Haul truck, filled with vintage finds! Located at Moore Street and Bogart Street. Accessible via the L train (Morgan Stop).
Two different subway lines facilitate public transportation around Brooklyn and into Manhattan -- there are also buses running down Wilson Avenue to speed along your commute!:
- Halsey Street / Broadway: Serving the J line. 0.5mi/850m.
- Halsey Street / Wyckoff Avenue: Serving the L line. 0.6mi/1km.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.
Review by: Mariana V.,
Oct 20 2017
Apartment Rental: 7 months
I really liked the apartment, it was well equipped and it is very comfortable.
Review by: Nicolás C.,
May 13 2016
Apartment Rental: 6 months
It is a very nice apartment located in a very practical neighbourhood. It is close to the line L of the underground and you can reach Manhattan in 40 minutes.
Answer by: Apartment Owner
May 25 2016