1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Murray Hill, Midtown East (NY-17511)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps
Enjoy a view of the East River from the balcony of this one-bedroom apartment in Murray Hill, Manhattan! Sitting on the 20th floor (19th for Europeans) of a high-rise, elevator building located at East 34th St and 1st Avenue, this apartment offers amenities such as building laundry, a roof deck, kid's playroom and full-time security.
Live your NYC dream in this contemporary, luxurious apartment!
- Dark hardwood floors contrast with the light walls for a striking appearance!
- Watch the flat screen TV in the living room, or step out onto the balcony for a view of New York City!
- You can get creative in the warm, modern kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances, a gas range, and bold tiled backsplash!
- Stretch out in the king-sized bed in the bedroom, which also features a window and large built in closet!
Murray Hill, an upscale corner of Midtown East, offers an oasis of brownstones, trees, and views of the East River within the buzz of New York.
- Pick up an NYC style bagel just around the corner at NY Bagels & Café (387 ft./115 m).
- At Baby Bo’s Cantina (2 blocks/320 m), enjoy an extensive margarita list in a vibrant, cozy dining room!
- Go for a run in St. Varten Park (3 blocks/320 m), or go for a dip in the wading pool!
- Fairway Market Kips Bay (3 blocks/640 m) is open until midnight, for all of your late-night grocery runs!
- Fall in love with the city at Riverpark (4 blocks/640 m), a romantic farm-to-table restaurant with river views!
- When you’re done exploring your new neighborhood, get on the subway at 33 St/Park Av (4/6 lines, 6 blocks/965 m).
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Pets allowed,