Studio Apartment in Upper East Side (NY-17536)
Studio, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps
In this quintessential location of the Upper East Side of Manhattan, NYC, you will find apartment style living in a furnished studio apartment. Located between Lexington Avenue & East 62nd Street, this townhouse is a quaint backdrop to your time in NYC. Find this apartment on the garden level or first floor with access to a private terrace.
Furnished with an antique style, this studio apartment offers an old world charm.
- The living space says everything in the details like wide plank hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows, a decorative fireplace, and crown molding.
- Furnished with a queen-sized four poster bed and a single-sized bed that can also be used as a sofa. A small dining table, antique wardrobe, and Victorian chairs are also displayed.
- Please note that there is no kitchen or access to a kitchen in the apartment. Provided is a small fridge, kettle, and sink in the room.
- The bathroom is a fully tiled, narrow space with vintage style hardware and a merged shower and toilet area.
- Enjoy access to an outdoor oasis in the middle of Manhattan! The lush terrace has outdoor table and chairs, brick walls, and secret garden components to appreciate on a beautiful day!
Discover the best parts of the Upper East Side, New York from this location!
- Try all of the Italian flavors from your pick of restaurants including Serafina Always (0.2mi/290m), a happening spot for upscale Italian fare or Isle of Capri (0.2mi/300m), a family run restaurant with old-fashioned cooking.
- Shopping is abundant from one of the most well-known department store Bloomingdale’s (0.2mi/300m) to the luxury labels on 5th Avenue (0.5mi/800m).
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at: Magnolia Bakery (0.2mi/350m) for the popular and creative sweets, Sprinkles Cupcakes (0.1mi/170m), with an ATM for the late night cravings, or Serendipity 3 (0.3mi/450m), an old-school dessert destination with sweet treats.
To get around the rest of Manhattan and NYC will be a breeze from 59 Street / Lexington Avenue (0.1mi/200m) offering the 4, 5, 6, N, R, and W trains or from Lexington Avenue / 63 Street (0.1mi/160m) where you can find the F or Q trains.
- Air Conditioning,
- Decorative Fireplace,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator