2 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Midtown East (NY-17548)
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 4
Look out onto the heart of New York from this two-bedroom apartment in a high-rise, elevator building with full-time security. Located at 52nd Street and 1st Avenue in Midtown East, Manhattan near Lexington Avenue/ 53 Street (E/M lines, 3 blocks/640 m). The apartment features a bike room and in-unit laundry and accepts pets.
In this apartment, you’ll find everything you need to make NYC your second home.
- Enjoy a view of the East River from the bay window in the living room!
- You can invite your friends to enjoy the view with you, and have dinner in the open living/dining room!
- You’ll find everything you need to make your dinner party a success in the sleek kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinets and counter space.
- From the bedrooms, enjoy the same great view of the East River, built-in closets, and ensuite bathrooms.
- Soak the day away in the shower/tub combo of the first bathroom, or enjoy the glass door shower of the second bathroom. Both feature sleek white tiles and plenty of storage, so you can’t go wrong!
In the neighborhood of Midtown East, you’ll find everything you need for an unforgettable stay in New York City.
- The public garden in front of the building is a handy place to take your dog out, or just to enjoy a bit of green space.
- Pop out to D’Agostino’s (1 block/160 m) for your groceries.
- Asian art lovers rejoice; the Arthur M. Sackler Foundation (7 blocks/640 m), an impressive art collection, and The Japan Society (5 blocks/640 m), a cultural center and event space, are just blocks away!
- Listen to live jazz while enjoying Japanese small plates at Tomi Jazz (2 blocks, 320 m).
- At The Stag’s Head (3 blocks/480 m), you can drink a craft beer on the outdoor patio, in a convivial pub atmosphere.
- Whip yourself into shape at any hour at 24 Hour Fitness (4 blocks/800m).
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Parking Space,
- Pets allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,