2 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Midtown East (NY-17557)
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 4
Find fun for the whole family in Midtown East, Manhattan! This two-bedroom apartment is located at 52nd Street and 1st Avenue. It is on the 24th floor (23rd for Europeans) of a high-rise, elevator building, with northern exposure and a view of the East River and Queensboro Bridge. Amenities include in-unit laundry, full-time doorman.
Apartment highlights include:
- A modern living/dining area with a view of the East River, and plenty of room for you to socialize or just hang out.
- An open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and enough room for your group to whip up a meal together!
- Hardwood flooring throughout the apartment.
- Bedrooms with the same great view and plenty of closet space.
- Two bathrooms with sleek glass shower doors.
- A public garden right in front of the building; perfect for your children or pets to play in!
- D’Agostino’s (1 block/160 m): With a supermarket just around the corner, stocking the fridge with NYC staples will be a breeze!
- The Smith (3 blocks/480 m): A trendy New American restaurant popular with the locals for brunch.
- Ethos Gallery 51 (1 block/160 m): a classy Greek restaurant with plenty of healthy options.
- The United Nations: Reserve a tour of the UN with the visitor’s center, ONU, just 7 blocks/640 meters away!
- The Japan Society (5 blocks/640 m): learn more about Japanese culture in this unique space.
- 24 Hour Fitness (4 blocks/800m): work out anytime at this 24/7 gym.
- Near Lexington Avenue/ 53 Street (E/M lines, 3 blocks/640 m).
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Pets allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,