2 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Tribeca (NY-17578)
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 4
The interior photos and video are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, photos and video are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts and furniture may vary.
Discover the heart of the city that never sleeps in trendy Tribeca! This two-bedroom apartment is located in a walk-up, high-rise building at Franklin Street and Broadway in Tribeca, Manhattan. Amenities include full time security, building laundry, and a gym.
The contemporary finishes in this apartment perfectly match the hip vibe of Tribeca!
- Hardwood floors give the apartment a clean, luxurious feeling.
- In the living/dining room, have a movie night in front of the flat screen TV or share a meal at the dining table.
- Stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space in the kitchen will fuel your culinary creativity!
- The two bedrooms have a clean, modern aesthetic, so it’s easy to unwind!
- The two full bathrooms offer the perfect place for a spa night, thanks to glass door showers, smooth tiled walls, and unique fixtures!
In Tribeca, you’ll find a former industrial zone transformed into a hub of trendy cafes and late-night spots!
- Start the day with a sweet treat from Baked (2 blocks/160 m).
- Pick out groceries and prepared foods across the street at Gourmet Garage (100 ft./30 m).
- At Artists Space (2 blocks/ 320 m), a gallery dedicated to under-represented artists, you’ll see thought-provoking exhibitions.
- See a cutting-edge performance in the cozy Access Theater (1 block/110 m).
- Saluggi’s (4 blocks/320 m), a neighborhood favorite, makes New York style pizza in a brick oven.
- Upscale Macao Trading Co (3 blocks/320 m) offers Chinese-Portuguese fusion in a repurposed 40’s casino.
- Get a classic American cocktail at Belle Reve (3 blocks/320 m) or enjoy a drink and a game of shuffleboard at Nancy Whiskey Pub (5 blocks/480 m)!
- Canal Street/Broadway (N/Q/R/W lines, 4 blocks/320 m), Canal Street/Lafayette (4/6 lines, 5 blocks/480 m), and Canal Street/Centre Street (J/M/Z lines, 5 blocks/480 m) give you plenty of options for getting around New York!
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Pets allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator