5 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Brooklyn (NY-17610)
5 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom - Sleeps 5
Bring your whole crew to New York! This five-bedroom apartment is on the third floor (second for Europeans) of four in a walk-up building. Located at Eastern Parkway and Sterling Place in Brooklyn, this apartment features southern and northern exposure and in-unit laundry.
This cheerful apartment will make you feel right at home in New York City!
- In the kitchen you’ll find warm wooden cabinets and bold, geometric tiles on the floor, for a cozy space where you’ll want to cook!
- Off of the kitchen, the living space has a lovely dining table for you to enjoy your culinary creations!
- Four of the five bedrooms have queen-sized beds (the fifth one is a double), so you’ll have space for a good night’s rest! Hardwood floors and decorative molding give the rooms old New York charm.
- The sleek, futuristic bathroom has a glass door shower and chrome vanity mirror. There’s also a half bathroom!
When you step out of your door, you’ll find a diverse, bustling corner of Brooklyn!
- St Johns Food Bazaar Supermarket (2 blocks/320 m) offers a wide selection of produce and international ingredients!
- At Zhang’s Garden (2 blocks/320 m), enjoy late-night Chinese cuisine!
- Villa Castillo (4 blocks/320 m) is a great place to taste Dominican comfort food in a laidback dining room.
- Lincoln Terrace/ Arthur S. Somers Park (8 blocks/965 m) has basketball and tennis courts, as well as football fields, so you’ll have options to stay active!
- Sutter Av- Rutland Rd (2/3/4 lines, 6 blocks/ 805 m) is the nearest NYC subway station.
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator