Studio Apartment in Tribeca (NY-17629)
Studio, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
Redefine green space in this forest green studio! This studio apartment in is a high-rise, elevator building at West Broadway and Murray Street in Tribeca, Manhattan! Amenities include building laundry, full security, and a rooftop terrace.
This striking apartment offers everything you need for your time in New York, plus a stylish flair!
- Hardwood floors and accent walls give the main room a feeling of contemporary elegance! Gaze out at Tribeca from the two windows, or watch a movie in bed on the flat screen TV.
- In the crisp white kitchen, take advantage of the long counters and gas range and cook up a meal to share at the dining table!
- Unwind in the white-tiled shower/tub combination in the full bathroom!
- A spacious rooftop terrace and building lounge give you more options to enjoy a view of New York City!
Trendy Tribeca is a great neighborhood for you to get to know NYC’s food scene and cultural offerings!
- Equinox Tribeca (1 block/ 146 m) is right nearby, so you can keep up your fitness routine!
- At Benares (2 blocks/ 160 m), savor delicious Indian dishes as part of a prix fix lunch menu!
- Takahachi Bakery (2 blocks/ 160 m) makes Japanese pastries and breads, as well as custom cakes!
- Barleycorn (1 block/ 141 ft) is a great place for you to try a new craft beer, or order off the upscale pub menu!
- At One World Observatory (3 blocks/ 320 m), experience a panoramic view of New York!
- City Hall Park (2 blocks/ 320 m) is home to New York’s City Hall and a historic fountain.
- Chambers St (1/2 lines, 3 blocks/160 m) gives you access to the NYC subway.
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Pets allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,