4 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Upper East Side (NY-17637)
4 Bedrooms - Triplex, 5 Bathrooms - Sleeps 8
Live in the lap of luxury on the elegant Upper East Side! This four-bedroom apartment is on floors 2-4 (floors 1-3 for Europeans) of a walk-up, low-rise triplex building at East 91st Street and 3rd Avenue in Manhattan. This apartment features a balcony, northern and southern exposure, in-unit laundry, and a security system!
Spread out in this four-bedroom, Upper East Side apartment!
- High ceilings and hardwood floors elevate this expansive space!
- Pick from two focal points in the luxurious living room: the elegant decorative fireplace or the glass doors to the balcony! Thanks to the ample seating, dining table, and flat screen TV, this will be the perfect room for you to entertain!
- The wood accents and large windows give the eat-in kitchen an airy, sumptuous feeling.
- Bedroom 3 offers a king-sized bed, while the other three have queen-sized beds. They all feature flat screen TVs so you can relax with a movie at the end of a day in New York City!
- Five full bathrooms give you plenty of privacy!
On the Upper East Side, discover an upscale neighborhood full of world-famous museums!
- Pick up some classic Japanese and Korean dishes at the counter of Maroo (405 ft./ 123 m)!
- Korali Estiatorio (2 blocks/ 160 m) serves Greek small plates in a lively stone-walled dining room!
- Key Food Supermarket (2 blocks/ 320 m) is right nearby for easy grocery trips!
- Fit in your workout at New York Sports Clubs (330 ft./ 100.5 m), right across the street!
- For a bit of green space, head to Ruppert Park (1 block/ 160 m).
- The Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum (4 blocks/ 805 m) displays its design collection in a historic townhouse! Other Museum Mile destinations are nearby.
- 86 St/ Lexington Avenue (4/5/6 lines, 6 blocks/ 640 m) makes it easy hop on the NYC subway!
- Air Conditioning,
- Decorative Fireplace,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator