1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Kips Bay, Midtown East (NY-17640)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps
Look out onto Manhattan from the private balcony of this Kips Bay apartment! This one-bedroom apartment is on the 14th floor (13th for Europeans) of a high-rise building at 2nd Avenue and East 26th Street in Manhattan! The building has an elevator, gym, garden, building laundry, and full security.
Live in a fresh, vibrant space during your time in New York City!
- Curl up on the couch in the living room and enjoy the widescreen TV and Marshall speaker. Or, step out onto the balcony and admire the outlines of skyscrapers!
- Off the living room, the kitchen has stainless steel appliances and enough counter space to make your favorite recipes!
- Bold colors and contemporary furnishings make the bedroom a rejuvenating space! Dream away in the queen-sized bed.
- Have a spa night in the sleek, all-white bathroom.
Kips Bay is a laidback New York neighborhood on the banks of the East River!
- Bellevue South Park (460 ft./ 140 m) has basketball and volleyball courts so you can join a pickup game!
- Get tickets to a laugh-out-loud show at the New York Comedy Club (2 blocks/320 m).
- Mexico Lindo (164 ft./ 50 m) is a homey Mexican restaurant known for its Mole Poblano!
- Get an unconventional dessert at Tipsy Scoop (525 ft./ 160 m), which specializes in alcoholic ice cream!
- For a classic NYC slice, try Joey Pepperonis Pizza (318 ft./ 97 m).
- Fill your cabinets at Fairway Market Kips Bay (3 blocks/ 320 m).
- 28 Street Subway Station (6 line, 3 blocks/ 480 m) is the most convenient subway stop!
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,