Studio Apartment in Upper West Side (NY-17659)
Studio, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
Find a soothing oasis from New York City in this neutral studio! This studio apartment is on the sixth floor (fifth for Europeans) of a high-rise building at the intersection of 89th Street and Amsterdam, in Manhattan! This location offers an elevator, building laundry, a gym, garage, and full-time security!
This classic studio apartment is both contemporary and homey in its design!
- In the main room, you’ll find a luxurious, multipurpose space with hardwood floors, a queen-sized bed, a four-person dining table, and a living area with a flat screen TV.
- Get creative in the kitchen, which offers you stainless steel appliances, a chic tiled backsplash, and glass cabinet doors so your favorite ingredients are easy to find!
- Get ready in the stylish black-and-white bathroom, which features a shower/tub combination, under sink storage, and a large vanity mirror.
- Two built-in closets give you a good amount of storage!
The Upper West Side is a welcoming, unpretentious New York neighborhood known for timeless restaurants and handsome brownstones!
- Gary Null’s Uptown Whole Foods (1 block/160 m) is a great spot to grab some gourmet, organic groceries!
- For a classic NYC diner experience, head to City Diner (2 blocks/ 320 m), and old-school eatery open until 4 am!
- If you’re an oyster lover, check out The Mermaid Inn (1 block/ 160 m), an upscale yet laidback seafood restaurant!
- Central Park is just 2 blocks/ 640 m away, so you can go for a run around the reservoir!
- Catch 1, 2, or 3 subway trains at 96 St (6 blocks/ 480 m)!
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Pets allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,