1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in East Village (NY-17716)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps
A sunlit sanctuary. This One Bedroom East Village Manhattan apartment orients the New York City view with its large balcony. Instantly breathe fresh air and greet the sun in the morning with breakfast. Evenings are private calming escapes claiming a peace of mind.
- This East Village one bedroom furnished apartment was designed with a contemporary style. Trendy touches throughout. Spend time in the living room and be embraced by a large sofa and flat-screen TV. Two large windows and glass door bring the natural light adding to the indoor lighting.
- A queen-sized bed invites restful nights and doesn’t want to let go in the morning.
- Modernistic open-kitchen has the stainless steel appliances to get the job done. Well-spaced countertops and multiple cabinets provide the room for all required to prepare morning and dinner time specials. Dining area suffices when staying home and hosting gatherings.
- In house fitness center keeps one in shape without having to step outside. Many choices of fitness clubs are not too far off.
At East Houston Street & Avenue A, entertainment opportunity knocks. Find an outstanding selection of nightclubs, comedy clubs, restaurants, poet cafes, shops and art galleries. Right out the door, the Open House Club is ready to serve cocktails, Double Down Saloon and Kelly’s Sports Bar are but a few steps away. Discover new music at Rockwood Music Hall (0.2mi/0.3km) and the Mercury Lounge (0.07mi/0.1km)
- At 2 Avenue / East Houston Street : Lower East Side NYC subway station (0.2mi/0.3km), the F train awaits.
- New York Sports Clubs (0.1mi/0.1km), Duane Reade (0.1mi/mi0.1km), Tompkins Square Park (0.6mi/0.9km)
- Venture out and see what neighboring areas, such as Alphabet City, Bowery, and the Ukrainian Village offer.
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,