|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|No availability at this time|
Be a part of the culture of Brooklyn in this two-bedroom furnished apartment in Flatbush. Located near Snyder Avenue & East 31st Street, this accommodation is an ideal option with nearby transportation and garden level access.
Enter this turn of the century townhouse to find classic elements with modern touches that features three windows bringing in natural light and the dark hardwood floors running throughout.
● Featured in the living room is a vintage chandelier that brings focus to the mix of classic and modern furnishings. A royal blue accent wall adds a finishing touch to bring in all the elements.
● Ease on into the kitchen and dining area with the open floor plan. An eye-catching backsplash is just one of the many features this kitchen offers. Also available are the stainless-steel appliances, countertop island with bar seating, and lots of cabinetry and functional use of space.
● In Bedroom 1, a queen-sized bed lays in a wooden sleigh bed frame. This room provides a dresser, closet space, and an entire extra space to get dressed and ready for the day.
● Bedroom 2 has two single-sized beds which expands into a king size bed facing a mounted TV and has a lounge space with a desk for studying or reading. This room has access to the backyard, exposed brick, and closet storage space.
● The bathroom features a ceramic vessel sink, shower/bathtub combination, and wood style tiles.
The neighborhood of Flatbush, Brooklyn shows the true colors of NYC with an eclectic mix of cultures, cuisines, and architecture all providing a unique style of its own.
● Make your way over to Prospect Park (1.1km/1.8km) Brooklyn’s famous green space for an outdoor concert in the summer or to view the Brooklyn Botanic Garden(2.0mi/3.2km).
● Grab a quick New York slice from Lenny’s Pizza (0.1mi/160m) or indulge in the flavors from the Caribbean at Exquisite Express (0.2mi/320m).
Just one block away is the Church Avenue / Nostrand Avenue (0.2mi/320m) subway station for access to the 2 or the 5 trains that will bring you into the heart of Manhattan and around Brooklyn.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.