1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Le Louvre (PA-4738)
1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps
Enjoy a chic, cozy apartment convenient to the Louvre museum! This one-bedroom apartment is on the second floor (third for Americans) of a building at the intersection of Rue Saint-Honoré and Rue du Louvre. In addition to its prime location in the first arrondissement of Paris, this apartment offers an elevator, in-unit washer, and digicode security system.
This apartment offers you the perfect blend of old-fashioned charm and modern convenience!
- In the living room, you’ll notice the lovely hardwood floors and decorative wall molding which give the room a feeling of old Parisian charm!
- Make yourself breakfast at the fully equipped cozy kitchen nook.
- The demure bedroom offers a full bed and built-in closets!
- Each of the two full bathrooms has a glass door shower and luxurious gray tiles!
In the central first arrondissement, you’ll find yourself at the center of what Paris has to offer!
- The Musée du Louvre (280 m/ 918 ft.), arguably Paris’ most popular tourist destination, houses a world-famous art collection spanning centuries!
- The Pont Neuf (550 m/ 0.3 mi), the oldest bridge in Paris, is a great spot to get a view of the Seine!
- Le Fumoir (200 m/ 656 ft.) is an upscale French restaurant with an expansive wine list and inviting sidewalk terrace.
- Le Garde Robe (110 m/ 360 ft) is a charming wine bar with stone walls!
- Franprix (210 m/ 689 ft.) is conveniently nearby for your supermarket essentials (and it’s open on Sundays!).
- Louvre-Rivoli (1 line, 140 m/ 459 ft.) is the closest Paris metro station.
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,