|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|May 01 2024||open||2||
|information:TENANT MAY EXTEND - Wifi included - Electric included up to $50/month; $80 move-out cleaning fee|
Welcome to this charismatic alcove studio apartment in the stylish neighborhood of Ridgewood, Queens! Bordered by Bushwick, Brooklyn, this apartment sits in a residential neighborhood that is adjacent to the young and trendy area, and it is a direct subway ride away from Manhattan on the M line.
Situated on Fairview Avenue and Grove Street, the studio living space resides on the 1st floor (considered Ground in Europe) of a three-story walk-up pre-war building. A private garden/patio, including a table and chairs, is available for use at the back of the building, a pleasant space to unwind or enjoy a meal.
This studio apartment provides fully-furnished rooms, tasteful with high ceilings and classic prewar wall moldings. The bedroom/living space is young and contemporary. Here you will find wood flooring, a set of armchairs, and a merry, multi-colored area rug. A full-sized bed lies against one wall, facing a flat-screen television. Paintings line the walls and closet space is incorporated to store personal belongings. Also included are an air conditioner, small table, and two large windows. Attached to this room is the open eat-in kitchen. Provided here is a dining table with four chairs and two windows allowing fresh air to ventilate the space. Amenities for use include an oven, freezer, microwave, and fridge. Try out your favorite recipe and invite friends – this kitchen is roomy enough for guests!
Ridgewood, Queens is a fairly residential area with some trendy Brooklyn neighborhoods nearby. There will be no lack of new places to experience here! Listed below are just a few suggestions of where to visit during your stay.
- Rosemary’s Playground: Take a short stroll to the serene environment of Rosemary’s Park. 0.3mi/450m.
- Ridgewood Public Library: Want to read in the playground? Borrow a book from the NYPL. 0.3mi/400m.
- Grandview Pharmacy: Just a block away is this pharmacy, ready to fill any prescription. 0.1mi/200m
- Gates Megawash Laundromat: Wash your clothes here. 0.3mi/550m.
- Joe’s Restaurant and Pizzeria: For a bite to eat on the go, grab a slice of New York’s famously delicious pizza! 0.3mi/450m.
- Northeast Kingdom: Is your stomach craving pheasant, rabbit, or deer? Then this is the perfect eatery for you! (For the less adventurous, more traditional meals are also available – and a downstairs pub!) 1.2mi/1.9km. Available to reach via bus.
- Silent Barn: Engage in live music and free video games at this trendy DIY hotspot. 1.8mi/2.8km. Available to reach via train.
- NURTUREart Gallery: Art gallery in Williamsburg. 1.9mi/3km. Available to reach by train or bus.
- Moore Street Market: Check out the NYC vendors here on Moore Street. 2.2mi/3.6km. Available to reach via train or bus.
For public transportation around Queens, Brooklyn, and into Manhattan, take the M train at Forest Avenue and 67 Avenue (0.3mi/450m). This line runs above ground, affording pleasant views as you commute!
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.