|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Dec 31 2020||open||3||
|information:WiFi included; Electric included up to $50 per month|
Are you looking to rent a room in New York City? This three-bedroom apartment share in Ridgewood, Queens may be ideal for you! Located on a residential street in a borderline Queens / Brooklyn area, it is off of the L train which runs directly to 14th Street in Manhattan through the trendy Williamsburg/Bushwick area.
This three-bedroom apartment share for rent is located on Woodward Avenue and Himrod Street. It resides on the first floor (considered ground in Europe) of a three-story prewar walk-up townhouse. The home includes a window in every room and benefits from double exposure (windows facing east and west). Though there are three bedrooms available, please note that the layout is railroad style, with access to one of the bedrooms only through another one, limiting privacy.
Bedroom #1 is on the western end of the apartment, with two windows facing the street. It includes a double-sized platform bed. There is a matching dresser and table, as well as a closet for storage. This room can only be reached by walking through Bedroom #3.
Bedroom #2 is more private, situated on the eastern side of the apartment, off of the kitchen. It faces a backyard area and also has a double-sized bed. Two windows with blinds and curtains allow in natural light and air. One full sized mirror leans against a wall facing the bed. Dresser drawers are available for item storage, and a night stand accommodate surface space.
Bedroom #3 is in the middle, between the entrance and Bedroom #1. Provided here is a twin-sized bed and television. There is one window that looks to an interior area between buildings, but does provide ventilation.
A separate, eat-in kitchen offers a wooden dining table for four and cabinet space. Most cooking appliances are available here, including a gas stove, microwave and coffee maker. The bathroom includes a full-sized tub with shower and window for ventilation.
Air conditioning is available for the roommates in each room for rent, as is WiFi Internet access.
Ridgewood is a quickly growing community in Queens, bordering the Bushwick, Brooklyn area. It is located near many popular areas of Brooklyn, such as Williamsburg and Bushwick. Below are some suggestions of nearby convenient locales for your stay:
- Anais Deli and Grocery: Buy your basic food items here. 0.2mi/300m. Accessible via foot.
- St Nicholas Cleaners: Nearest Laundromat. 0.4mi/650m. Accessible via foot.
- NURTUREart: Popular Williamsburg art gallery. 1.5mi/2.4km. Accessible via L train.
- Mazelle: Local bar that also has a dining area serving food with an Eastern European/Russian flair. Try the Rosemary Mint pancakes for brunch or the stuffed cabbage at dinner! off the L Jefferon Stop.
For public transportation around Queens and into Brooklyn and Manhattan:
- Dekalb Avenue and Wyckoff Avenue: Serving the L train. 0.6mi/900m, directly accessible with the bus that stops at the nearby intersection of this three bedroom apartment share.
- Seneca Avenue and Palmetto Street: Serving the M train. 0.6mi/900m. This also goes to Manhattan through Brooklyn, and will land you on the Lower East Side! explore New York from this unique location!
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.