Studio Apartment in Upper West Side (NY-17658)
Studio, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
Discover a modern oasis from the bustle of New York! This studio apartment is on the 14th floor (13th for Europeans) of a high-rise building at the intersection of 89th Street and Amsterdam Avenue on the Upper West Side of Manhattan! This location offers an elevator, building laundry, gym, garage, and full security.
The hardwood floors and contemporary furnishings in this apartment give it a sleek, luxurious feeling!
- In the main room, you’ll find a queen-sized bed, flat screen TV, sofa, and four-person dining table, so you have your pick of ways to use the space! Pops of orange cheer up the room!
- In contrast, the kitchen is white and gray with stainless steel appliances for a futuristic vibe; the perfect place to make some avant-garde cuisine!
- Unwind after a day in NYC; the full bathroom has a classic black-and-white look and a shower/tub combination!
- Thanks to this building’s amenities, you can do laundry and work out from the comfort of your building!
The Upper West Side is a welcoming, residential neighborhood with its fair share of New York City institutions!
- Start the day off right at Coffeeberry (1 block/ 118 m), a kosher coffee shop!
- For a more substantial breakfast, visit Barney Greengrass (2 blocks/160 m), a famous purveyor of smoked fish and bagels!
- At Gabriela’s Restaurant and Tequila Bar (5 blocks/ 640 m), you can enjoy Mexican favorites and a margarita at outdoor tables.
- The Kosher Marketplace (2 blocks/ 320 m) offers a wide selection of groceries!
- The closest NYC subway station is 86 St (1 train, 4 blocks/ 480 m).
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Pets allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,