|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|information:Bedroom 1 & Private Bathroom: 3 month minimum; All utilities included
Winter New York Apartment Share Deal ***
Enjoy the slower pace of the Upper West Side, without the hustle and bustle of Midtown Manhattan, while living only 3 subway stops to the north. Nestled between Riverside and Central Park, the Upper West Side is one of the greenest spaces in New York City and has its own share of culture, restaurants and nightlife, offering something for everyone. No wonder why many celebrities have made this NYC neighborhood their home! This room for rent is situated in a two bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor (considered 2nd by Europeans) of a pre-war brick building with elevator, laundry facilities and a part time doorman.
The earth tones used to decorate the apartment make it appear warm and provide that "homey" feeling, a great plus when moving to a new place. The apartment also has the advantage of windows in every room, including the shared kitchen and private bathroom. The room for rent is furnished with a double bed. There is a glass table with chair that you can use as a work station and TV with cable. The private full bathroom is right outside your door.
The living room and kitchen are shared with your roommate, as well as the outdoor rooftop terrace area. The living room is furnished with a mix of dark wood and light beige furniture that perfectly harmonize with each other, and are complemented by touches of green, to emphasize that earthy feeling. There is a TV equipped with cable, and air conditioning as well as WiFi Internet are also available throughout the apartment. The kitchen is equipped with the appliances necessary to cook at home, and has a dining table seating four.
You will find this apartment share at 82nd Street and Amsterdam Avenue, in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York. Whether you like shopping, dining out, bars and clubs, or art and culture, this area has something to cater for every taste. The nearby conveniences and attractions include:
- Broadway: only one block west of your apartment, this is where you will find all the daily commodities such as supermarkets and pharmacies, banks, as well as some of the major clothing name brand stores and independent boutiques.
- Central Park: walk 0.3 miles (480 meters) and participate in the long list of activities the park offers throughout the year, or spend an afternoon strolling down the park, lay out a blanket for a picnic on a sunny day or simply relax under the shade of a tree and enjoy the scenery.
- Riverside Park: walk 4 blocks in the opposite direction, and you will find Hudson River Greenway, giving you another option if you're looking for green spaces.
- The American Museum of Natural History: one of the largest museums in the world, there is permanently famous exhibits, and don't miss the great Hayden Planetarium show.
- Colombia University: it is located 5 subway stops away and is one of the world's best schools.
- Lincoln Center: one the most famous arts and culture center in the world, it is located only 2 subway stops away and hosts the Metropolitan Opera, the City Ballet, and the New York Philharmonic, as well as Juilliard and the School of American Ballet, among many others.
For public transportation, take the 1 train at the 79 Street / Broadway station. It runs to lower Manhattan passed Chelsea, Greenwich Village and the World Trade Center area, all the way to Brooklyn. You can also take the B or C train at 81 Street / Central Park West : Museum of Natural History. The B will take you to the southernmost parts of Brooklyn, with a last stop at Brighton Beach.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.
Review by: Albert C.,
Jun 04 2018
From: United States,
Apartment Share Rental: 3 months
I will miss living in this great apartment. It's clean and convenient. Close to good restaurants, shopping and the subways. Laundry in the basement was very nice to have access too. The room is big and it comes with a private bathroom