|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|information:Bedroom 1 - Electric and Internet included|
Are you looking to live like an established New Yorker in one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods? This two bedroom triplex apartment in Park Slope may be ideal for you!
Located on 14th Street & 5th Avenue, this three-story, two bedroom triplex apartment occupies a three-story prewar townhouse with stairs. For your enjoyment, a furnished backyard/garden area is available for use. This may serve as your peaceful outdoor hangout!
Please note you can either rent this entire 2-bedroom apartment or rent a private bedroom as part of a roommate share where the rest of the apartment is shared.
The modern home is laid out in the following format: Entrance from the street leads to the 1st floor, which includes a living room and bathroom. There is also a ground floor entrance, also accessible. This door will open to a storage room. The ground floor also includes a kitchen and entrance to the garden. The second floor includes both bedrooms (please note that there is limited drawer space in Bedroom 1 and only the closet is available in Bedroom 2). ~~An extra single size bed can be added to the living room to accommodate an extra guest.
This modern apartment embraces a relaxed bohemian tone. Slightly eclectic, it is accessorized with candles, wall art, and scattered knick knacks. Each room is lined with hard wood floors except the tiled bathroom.
Highlights of the apartment include decorative fireplace, stainless steel appliances and indoor patio/dining room area. This space includes exposed brick walls and glass doors that open to the garden. A round table fits up to four. Skylights atop the roof saturate the room with natural sunlight.
Please note that the owner of this apartment has two cats that will stay in the apartment during the rental. The owner will provide food but the tenant will need to feed the cats.
In Park Slope, New York, there is never a dull moment! This neighborhood offers the best of both worlds- a tranquil residential community during the day and a hip hangout spot at night! Additionally, it is just 6 easy subway stops from downtown Manhattan. Listed below are some suggestions of where to go in the area.
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden: Beautiful 52-acre botanic garden in the center of Brooklyn. 2.1mi/3.3km. Accessible via train.
- Prospect Park: Beloved Brooklyn park covering a huge expanse and offering a variety of outdoor activity options. 0.6mi/1km. Accessible via foot.
- Applewood: Popular American-cuisine restaurant. 0.5mi/850m. Accessible via foot. For other options, take a stroll down 5th Avenue and you can take your pick!
- For everyday needs like laundry, you can go just half a block (50m) to 4th Avenue and 14th Street. There is also a bank and other convenience shops around the corner.
For public transportation around New York City (including easy access to Manhattan and north/south through Brooklyn):
- Prospect Avenue and 4th Avenue station is closest, serving the R train. 0.2mi/500m
- 4th Avenue and 9th Street is just a few blocks further and has access to several other lines: F, G, R trains. 0.4mi/600m
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.