|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|Mar 06 2021||open||6||
|information:Taxes not included - Rates are subject to change|
The interior photos are from a model one bedroom suite. The model suite is representative of both the quality and the style of the suites offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual one bedroom suite's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
This fully furnished one bedroom suite in Midtown East is ideal for families or small groups. Located on 48th Street and Lexington Avenue, the apartment for vacation rental includes one bedroom containing two queen sized beds, as well as a separate living room and kitchen area. Featuring all the amenities of a hotel, this 17-story mid-rise elevator building includes a gym, internet café, and full time doorman available to greet and assistant you at all times. During your stay at this boutique hotel, enjoy the breakfasts in the dining area and a complimentary USA Today or Wall Street Journal in the lobby!
This tastefully decorated apartment aims to make your stay in NYC as comfortable and convenient as possible. Featuring three separate areas and a bath, the apartment boasts a larger living space than many homes here in Manhattan– ensuring pleasurable days spent inside! In the living room, accommodating furniture stands scattered atop a modern-designed carpet. Included here is a sofa bed, desk with chair and cabinets, flat screen cable television, air conditioner, and plenty of lamps providing ample lighting. A large window with curtains views the New York City landscape and allows sunshine to brighten the lime green and white walls. The open kitchen is attached to the bedroom and supplies such general appliances as a microwave, coffeemaker, dishwasher, fridge, and dining table – allowing for meals within the privacy of your own living space. Two queen-sized beds with fresh sheets take up the majority of the bedroom, serving as your sleeping quarters for your stay in New York. Facing these beds, a second cable television sits atop a dresser with drawers for storage of personal items. Windows in the bedroom and living room allowing for optimum ventilation. Also provided in the bathroom are fresh towels and a shower.
Midtown is the perfect destination when visiting Manhattan, as it houses many of NYC’s most famous attractions and commercial areas. For tips on what not to miss around this accommodation, check out the bulletin below:
- Times Square: Located at Broadway & Seventh Avenue and extending from West 42nd Streets to West 47th Streets, this is the infamous and extravagant Broadway district. This neighborhood is bustling with people at all hours and brightly lit up by enormous and strikingly impressive advertisements amidst towering buildings. Here you can see a Broadway play, shop, and eat out at famous restaurants.
- Rockefeller Center: Declared a National Historic Landmark, Rockefeller Center is a complex of 19 commercial buildings (including Radio City Music Hall) between 48th Street and 51st Street. It is most magical during the holiday season, when a spectacular Holiday Tree takes center stage.
- Museum of Modern Art: Lovingly referred to as the MoMA, this is one of Manhattan’s most popular museums. It is located on 53rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenue and holds exhibits featuring modernist art.
- Fifth Avenue: Between 49th Street and 60th Street on Fifth Avenue lies some of the most prestigious and expensive stores in the world, including such high-end retailers as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Versace, Tommy Hilfiger, BCBG Max Azria, Salvatore Ferragamo, and the original Saks Fifth Avenue. It is especially beautiful during winter holidays, when retailers lavishly decorate their windows with festive accessories.
- Chrysler Building: Fans of architecture will love this art deco style skyscraper located between 42nd Street and Lexington Avenue.
- United Nations Headquarters: Located at 760 United Nations Plaza, this is a must-see for anyone interested in American history and politics.
- Grand Central Station: This can easily serve as your main source of public transportation throughout the city, as it serves the 4, 5, 6, 7 and S trains. Just under half a mile (approx. 644 meters) from the apartment for rent, it is also a popular tourist destination due to its breathtaking architecture and famous restaurants. It is located on 42nd Street and Lexington Avenue.
For additional public transportation options around Manhattan, there is an even shorter walk from this vacation rental to 51st Street and Lexington Avenue for the 6 and M trains, or get the E train at Lexington Avenue and 53rd Street.
This is a sample representation of a model apartment. The actual layout and exposure may differ.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.