|Mar 01 2025
|information:Under 3 month rentals - Wireless Internet & cable included
|information:Over 3 month - Wireless Internet & cable included
This one bedroom apartment for rent is located in the Porte Maillot area of Paris, France. It is near the Auteuil, Trocadéro and Passy neighborhoods of Paris.
The apartment is located on Rue Weber between Rue Pergolese and Boulevard de l' Amiral Bruix. It sits on the 5th floor (considered 6th in U.S.) of a six-story prewar building with intercom. Elevator and stairs are necessary to access the home. For added convenience, a laundry washer and dryer is included in the apartment.
This modernly furnished one-bedroom apartment includes hard wood floors and large floor-to-ceiling windows. These windows illuminate the house with natural light thanks to its fifth floor location. In the living room, a long white sofa and scattered off-beat chairs provide ample guest seating. A flat-screen cable television and surface space for recreational activities are also included.
Next to the living room is an open, eat in kitchen with an island/bar. Extensive cabinet space is available for item storage, and most cooking appliances are supplied here.
A tiled bathroom stores a washing machine and dryer. Also included is a full sized tub/shower and mirror. The toilet is located in the half bathroom, separated from the main washing room by a door. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed with a window overlooking the courtyard which allows fresh air to ventilate the space. This room supplies a variety of decorative curtains and dark colors against white walls, creating a calm and relaxed environment. A glass desk for workspace, and shelf/closet space is available.
The surrounding neighborhood of Porte Maillot is situated within the 16th arrondissement of Paris. This small and breathtaking residential town offers nearby attractions such as small museums, cafes, and small shops. Listed below are a few suggestions of what to check out during your stay:
- Palais des Congrès: This business/congress center offers live performances during the evening. Located at 2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75853 Paris.
- Rue Pergolèse: This street is just a quick stroll from the apartment. It features neighborhood stores, a butcher, a baker, and the famous Godiva chocolate store.
- Musee d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris: This museum focuses on modern art. Located at 11 avenue du Président Wilson.
- Musee Marmottan Monet: This museum focuses on Claude Monet’s impressionist paintings. Located at 2 rue Louis-Boilly, 75016 Paris
- Passy neighborhood: Experience the village-type ambiance of this picturesque neighborhood. Located in the 16th arrondissement.
For public transportation around Paris, walk to the Porte Maillot metro station serving the 1 Line (500m/0.3mi). Additionally you may walk to the Argentine metro station, also serving the 1 Line (700m/0.4mi). The famous Champs Elysées are a couple of metro stops away, as is La Défense with the modern Arc de Triomphe and “Les Quatre Temps” shopping mall.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.