|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
Minutes away from the Grands Boulevards area of Paris in the 2nd arrondissement, this one bedroom loft offers a mix between the old and the modern, and a ideal location in the heart of Paris close to major attractions! Completely renovated and furnished with modern appliances, it offers all the comforts of home, and the charm of a typical Parisian walk-up building from the 17th century! The building has two entrances both protected by a security system and your apartment is located on the 1st floor (considered 2nd by Americans).
Thanks to its oversized windows, 6-meter ceiling (about 20 feet) and white walls, this loft is very bright and airy. In the living room, the white walls are balanced with dark floors and furniture, for a very sleek and sophisticated look! The room is furnished with a sofa and has a flat-screen TV with cable. The kitchen has been spiced up with the vibrant energy of red cabinets, and the modern appliances are a great asset if you like to cook. If you don't there are countless restaurants to choose from around your apartment! The kitchen also has the convenience of a dishwasher and washing machine. The bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed and has direct access to the bathroom with a corner bathtub and a closet. The toilets are separate.
The spiral in the living room will take you to the mezzanine level which can be used as a dressing, storage room or as an office.
Whether you are in Paris on business, for school or for an extended vacation, you will find many things to like in the 2nd arrondissement. Its many places of interest include:
- Grands boulevards area: boasting many theaters, cafés, restaurants, clubs and shops, the Grands Boulevards area of Paris only about 300 meters (0.2 mile) north of your apartment is the perfect place for people-watching, strolling, eating out or shopping.
- Theatres and museums: for a memorable cinematic experience, head to Le Grand Rex on Blvd Poissonnière, with its luxurious interiors and its large screens. It is the oldest movie theater in Paris and also a concert venue. Paris’s equivalent to Madame Tussaud’s, the Musée Grévin, with its 300 wax figures of the world’s most famous people is located only about 200 meters away (0.1 mile).
- Shopping: one mandatory stop for shopping lovers are the impressive department stores Galeries Lafayette and Printemps on Boulevard Haussmann. If you want to avoid the crowds, the 19th century arcades along the boulevards offer a peaceful shopping trip!
- Rue Montorgueil area: in the heart of the busy city center is this pedestrian area with a village-like atmosphere. Here you will find permanent open market streets, housing some of the best meat and fish markets, as well as renowned pastry shops, bistros, bars and boutiques. Wandering the streets around rue Montorgueil will show you how Paris has preserved its rich heritage!
- Place de la Bourse (Paris stock exchange): the historical Paris stock exchange is located only 300 m (0.2 mile) away. The building known as the Palais Brongniart is now a conference center.
The Bourse subway station is the closest station to your apartment, so you will get to admire the beauty of the palace everyday on your way to work or school! It is served by the M3 that crosses Paris from west to east on the right bank, serving many places of interest such as the Opéra of Paris or the transit hub at République.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.