1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Sunnyside, Queens (NY-17527)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
Often Queens, New York is underrated by Brooklyn and Manhattan, but in the neighborhood of Sunnyside, you will have a modern one bedroom furnished apartment. The apartment is located near 45th Street & 48th Avenue, on the 5th floor of 6 (known as 4 of 5 in Europe). This building has laundry facilities, an elevator, and is close by to transportation, dining, and other essential amenities.
Impeccably styled, this furnished one bedroom apartment is perfectly set up for modern living.
- In the living room, a sectional grey sofa faces the windows, decorative chandelier, and the sleek entertainment center. The space is open to the dining area that features a glass table, accent colored artwork, and hardwood flooring under the neutral rug.
- Styled with white cabinetry, mosaic tile backsplash, and stainless steel appliances, this kitchen offers something to meet your every need.
- Find your oasis in the bedroom that contains a queen-sized bed, soft elements of color, and closet storage space.
- The bathroom does not disappoint with marble-style tile and a glass shower door.
- This apartment is also equipped with a Keurig coffee machine and a floor iron steamer.
The lively and diverse neighborhood of Sunnyside, Queens will be where you will call home. You will have your mix and match of everything:
- Baruir’s Coffee (0.3mi/450m) knows how to make a good cup of Joe and has been doing so since 1966.
- Find diverse flavors ranging from homemade pasta at the Italian restaurant SoleLuna (0.3mi/450m), to kebabs from the Turkish Grill (0.2mi/300m).
For a direct line into Manhattan, NYC, take the 7 train at 46 Street / Queens Boulevard (0.2mi/250m).
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,