Studio Apartment in Union Square (NY-17643)
Studio, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
If you love color, this just might be the place for you! This colorful studio apartment is on the 21st floor (20th for Europeans) of a high-rise, elevator building at the corner of East 14th street and 4th Avenue in Union Square, NYC! This location offers full security, building laundry, and a gym!
Find your oasis from the city with a view of skyscraper rooftops!
- In the main room of the apartment, besides the view of Manhattan, you’ll notice the dramatic accent walls, plus a widescreen TV and Marshall speaker for easy entertainment!
- The sleeping area has a queen-sized bed and built in closet so you can tuck away your suitcase.
- The classic modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances, a gas range, and plenty of counter space whether you’re making dinner for ne or hosting at the dining table!
- In the warm-toned bathroom, you can soak in the shower/tub combination, or use the large vanity mirror to get ready for a night in New York City!
Murray Hill is a buzzing neighborhood in the heart of Manhattan, known for its townhouses!
- If you love Japanese cuisine, you’ll have to check out Shuko (3 blocks/ 320 m), a decadent omakase restaurant!
- For something more laidback, CAVA (325 ft./ 99 m) makes delicious Greek-inspired bowls!
- Union Square Park (410 ft./ 125 m) isn’t just a great place to go for a run- it’s also home to a farmer’s market where you can pick up some fresh produce!
- 14 St- Union Square Station (4/5/6/L/N/Q/R/W lines, 171 ft./ 52 m) is the closest New York subway station. With so many lines, getting out to explore the city will be a snap!
- The Food Emporium (92 ft./ 28 m) is a New York supermarket with an enormous selection, right nearby for easy food shopping!
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Pets allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,