|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Jan 24 2021||open||1||
|information:Bedroom 1 (Room A) ROOM TO BE SHARED - MINIMUM 4 MONTHS - Electric & WiFi Internet included|
|information:Bedroom 1 (Room A) ROOM TO BE SHARE - Electric & WiFi Internet included|
|information:Bedroom 2 (Room B) - MINIMUM 4 MONTHS - Electric & WiFi Internet included|
|information:Bedroom 2 (Room B) - Electric & WiFi Internet included|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts and
furniture may vary.
This large and modern residence hall is located on Farrugut Road & Kenilworth Place in Flatbush, Brooklyn. Designed with students in mind, the eight-floor low-rise building features a number of convenient amenities, including a shared gym and laundry room as well as two elevators. A staff member is available at the front-desk 24-hours.
Within these fully furnished suites, there is one private bedroom and one shared bedroom are available, as well as a shared bathroom and kitchen. The shared space includes a set of single size bunk beds, two desks with chairs, closet space for storage of items, and a window for ventilation. The private room (bedroom 2) includes one single-sized bed, a desk with chair and a window. Both rooms include air conditioning and cable outlets should you choose to bring a TV.
Entrance to the two bedroom suite is via the shared kitchenette. Here you have a sink, microwave, electric range and full refrigerator with freezer and a set of cabinets for storage. The shared bathroom is situated off of the kitchen and has a shower.
Please Note: Dishes, sheets, and towels are not provided.
This building is much more than just a room for rent – it is its own small community. Here you will find a mail room with private mailboxes, community kitchen with full oven and coffee maker and a courtyard with outdoor seating. A main lounge includes plasma TVs, a ping pong table, and various armchairs. A second, smaller lounge is provided on every floor and typically includes various armchairs and wall-to-wall windows with a view of the New York City streets.
This is an ideal residence for students of Brooklyn College and other surrounding colleges and universities, though rooms are not exclusive to students in New York. Located nearby are two subway lines for commuting to other parts of Brooklyn or Manhattan, as well as some local restaurants and shops to discover! Listed below are just some suggestions of what to check out during your stay.
- Target: Buy groceries, clothing, and basic household needs here. Located just half a mile from the building (about 750 meters). Accessible via foot or bus.
- Purple Yam: Asian cuisine restaurant. Located at 1314 Cortelyou Rd. 1.2mi/1.9km. Accessible via the Q train or on foot.
- Bo Bo Kitchen: Popular Chinese restaurant. Also on Cortelyou Rd. 1mi/1.6km. Accessible via bus, Q train, or foot.
- Picket Fence: Popular American cuisine restaurant. Located at 1310 Cortelyou Rd. 1.2mi/1.9km. Accessible via Q train, bus, or foot.
- Fifth Avenue in Park Slope: This block houses multiple trendy thrift shops such as Monk Vintage Thrift Shop, Guvnor’s Vintage Thrift, Housing Works Thrift Shop, Odd Twin, and Pony Shop. About 3mi/5km. Accessible via the 2, R, and 5 trains.
- Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts: Enjoy a live show and support your local theater! Located at 2900 Campus Rd. 0.3mi/550m. Accessible via foot.
For public transportation around Brooklyn and into Manhattan, hop on the 2 or 5 trains at Brooklyn College-Flatbush Avenue and Nostrand Avenue (0.4mi/550m).
Additionally, you may walk a bit further to Newkirk Avenue and East 16 Street for the B and Q trains (0.5mi/800m). This will take you to Manhattan in just 6 quick stops!
This is a sample representation of a model apartment. The actual layout and exposure may differ.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.