|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|No availability at this time|
Looking to rent a room in NYC? This modernly furnished three-bedroom apartment share/room to rent in the uptown Manhattan community of Hamilton Heights offers one private room as well as a shared kitchen and bathroom!
Located on Saint Nicholas Avenue and 154th Street, the three-bedroom apartment share sits on the top floor of a 6-story (considered 5-story in Europe) low-rise building with elevator. A security system is in place.
Bedroom 1 is the private room for rent and will serve as your private living quarter. It features carpeted floors, a double bed, and contemporary accessories. One window allows natural lighting to flood the space. For late night entertainment, a cable television is perched on one wall facing the bed. Other highlights include closet space, a modern rug, and some artwork.
The kitchen and bathroom will be shared with roommates.
In the kitchen, red oak cabinets line one wall. Wide countertops accommodate convenient preparation and creation of meals. Most essential cooking appliances are supplied, including an oven with four electric burners and a fridge/freezer combo.
The white tiled bathroom includes a full-sized tub/shower with curtain.
Please Note: The living room, bedroom 2, and bedroom 3 are not accessible.
Hamilton Heights is a residential uptown Manhattan neighborhood filled with culture, beautiful architecture, and a small-town sense of community. The nearest Laundromat (Green Laundry) is just a few steps from this apartment share, on Saint Nicholas Place. The nearest pharmacy (Amsterdam Pharmacy) is also just a few steps away at Amsterdam Avenue. Listed below are some suggestions of where to go in the area around this three bedroom apartment share.
- Riverside Drive Park: This breathtaking park filled with landscaped greenery presents inspiring views of the Hudson River. It is located between the Hudson River and Riverside Drive. Accessible via foot.
- Hamilton Grange National Memorial: Once the home of founding father Alexander Hamilton, this attraction now sits within St. Nicholas Park, offering basketball courts, playgrounds, and a dog park. Located at 414 West 141st Street. Accessible via foot.
- Duke Ellington House: The famous jazz musician once lived on the 4th-floor apartment of this building. Located at 935 St. Nicholas Avenue. Accessible via foot.
- St. Nick’s Pub: This 50-year old jazz club offers no-cover sets and Monday-night jam sessions. Located at 773 St. Nicholas Avenue. Accessible via foot.
To get around Manhattan with public transit, consider these nearby subway options:
- 155th Street / Saint Nicholas Avenue: Serving line C. 203ft/62m.
- 155th Street / 8 Avenue: Serving lines B, D. 0.2mi/400m.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.
Review by: Ian T.,
Jun 12 2014
From: United States,
Apartment Share Rental: 3 months
Roommates are quiet, private, respectful, cheerful, and friendly. A nice place to live if you like quiet and solitude.