|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Jan 24 2021||open||1||
|information:Studio (Room C) - Electric & WiFi Included|
|information:Studio (Room C) MINIMUM FOUR MOTNHS - Electric & WiFi Included|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts and furniture may vary.
Located in Flatbush, Brooklyn this shared suite with two private rooms resides in an eight-story 21st century residence hall designed to accommodate students of Brooklyn College and surrounding universities. The modern construction provides various shared amenities among residents, including a gym and laundry room. For privacy assurance and guest entry, a full-time staff member is on duty.
This shared NYC suite features two private bedrooms, a shared bathroom and shared kitchenette. Separate doors from the hallway allow private entry into each bedroom, which are located on opposite sides of suite and divided by the bathroom/kitchenette. Each private bedroom includes one single-sized bed, desk with chair accommodating schoolwork, and a window for ventilation. Air conditioning and Wi-Fi are available, and a cable plug-in has been installed in case you bring your television!
The open kitchenette is shared between the two rooms for rent and provides a fridge/freezer and microwave and electric range, as well as a set of wooden cabinets for storage of utensils. The bathroom supplies one shower. Dishes, sheets, and towels are not provided.
Various shared amenities scatter throughout the building and provide entertainment and workspace. Such amenities include a community kitchen with oven and coffee maker, courtyard with outdoor seating, meeting and study rooms, and a mail room with private mailboxes. For indoor entertainment, a main lounge is available. This room supplies plasma TVs, a ping pong table, and various armchairs. Additionally, a smaller lounge is available on each floor and typically provides multiple seats and wall-to-wall windows.
This two bedroom suite space found off of Farrugut Road and Kenilworth Place is ideal for students of Brooklyn College, though it is open for rent to the public. Located in the beloved New York City borough of Brooklyn, it is nearby numerous restaurants and popular shops. Listed below are just some nearby places to discover.
- Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts: Watch your peers perform plays here! 0.3mi/550m. Accessible via foot.
- Target: Even New Yorkers shop here for groceries, basic household items, and a new wardrobe! it's just half a mile (approx. 750m) away.
- Fifth Avenue: Walk down this block in Park Slope brimming with trendy vintage shops. Some of these shops include Odd Twin, Pony Shop, Guvnor’s Vintage Thrift, Housing Works Thrift Shop, and Monk Vintage. About 3mi/5km. Accessible via train (2, 5, or R).
- Cortelyou Road: A stretch that begins about 1 mile (1.6 km) from the building includes popular restaurants like Bo Bo Kitchen, Purple Yam and Picket Fence, as well as several bars. Accessible via foot, bus, or the Q train.
For public transportation around Brooklyn and into Manhattan:
- Brooklyn College-Flatbush Avenue and Nostrand Avenue: Offering the 2 and 5 trains. 0.4mi/550m.
- Newkirk Avenue and East 16 Street: This option serves the B and Q trains and will take you to lower Manhattan the fastest (6 stops). 0.5mi/800m.
This is a sample representation of a model apartment. The actual layout and exposure may differ.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.