|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|Feb 18 2019||open||2||
|information:Taxes not included - Rates are subject to change|
The interior photos are from a model studio suite. The model studio suite is representative of
both the quality and the style of the suites offered at this location. Description, floor plan and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual studio suite's dimensions, layouts and furniture may vary.
Discover the hidden gem of Long Island City, a cosmopolitan and artistic neighborhood in Queens, New York that is just two subway stops from Manhattan! These studio suites are in a mid-rise elevator building on 39th Avenue and 29th Street, just one street away from the subway station. The building is equipped to provide for many hotel-style amenities, including an on-site gym, a 24-hour attendant in the lobby for your questions, and a daily continental breakfast spread. There is also a restaurant and wine bar connected to the building, perfect for unwinding after a long-day!
This vacation rental features a queen size bed with fresh sheets. A closet with shelf space and hanging space are available to accommodate item storage. Providing indoor entertainment, a flat-screen television with cable access faces the bed, and there is a desk, perfect for utilizing the complimentary WiFi Internet. All units have a window and air conditioning, and some even include a balcony to allow you to step out and get some fresh air!
The studio suite also offers an open kitchenette with two burners, a sink and a mini fridge, as well as a coffeemaker, allowing you to prepare simple meals or store food. The en suite bathroom is equipped with a shower and fresh towels.
Long Island City is a close-knit community with its own personality. While it does offer easy access into Manhattan (2 stops to the Upper East Side and 6 stops to Wall Street!), it also offers a variety of attractions within the neighborhood. Listed below are just a few suggestions of what to check out during your stay:
- Noguchi Museum: This riverside museum focuses on the works by Japanese-American sculptor Isamu Noguchi. It includes 13 galleries and an outdoor sculpture garden. Accessible via 2 stops on the subway or bus.
- 5 Pointz: This art museum features graffiti art and is about a mile away (1.6km), but you can also take the subway for part of the trip!
- Queensbridge Park: To take in views of Manhattan, take a walk about .8 miles (approx 1.3km) to the west where you can gaze across the East River to the Midtown skyscrapers. There is also Gantry Plaza State Park that is a bit further, but accessible via subway.
- MoMA PS1: This is a branch of the Manhattan Modern Art Museum that features works from talented but little-known artists (1mi/1.5km).
- 38th Avenue: head one street north of the building when you're feeling hungry and do not want to cook in your suite! For coffee or simple brunch option, check out Zante Restaurant.
For public transportation around Queens, and into Manhattan, you only need to walk one street east from these vacation rental accommodations to get to the N and Q train station. You can also walk 1/2 a mile (approx 750m) to reach the 7 train station, helpful for getting to LaGuardia airport or 42nd Street in Midtown Manhattan.
This is a sample representation of a model apartment. The actual layout and exposure may differ.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.