|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|No availability at this time|
This is a classic two bedroom brownstone apartment in Manhattan’s historic Harlem community. It is located on 131st Street and Lenox Avenue.
The modernly furnished two bedroom apartment sits on the top floor of a four-story (considered three-story in Europe) walkup brownstone building. For convenience purposes, a private laundry washer and dryer are available on premise. Northern and southern facing windows as well as ceiling fans in all rooms allow easy cross-ventilation.
This home features wood flooring, contemporary accessories, and one exposed brick wall – a staple in all classic NYC brownstones. Three large windows in the living room provide maximum ventilation and some natural illumination. In the living room, one queen-sized sofa bed accommodates seating space. A large flat-screen cable television, CD player, DVD player, and home theater system supply modern indoor entertainment. Closet space is available for item storage. An attached open kitchen is partly divided from the living room by a breakfast bar serving as a dining table. Granite countertops allow space for meal preparation, and a skylight illuminates the space. Cabinet space and most cooking appliances are included. Bedroom 1 (master bedroom) presents a serene environment featuring purple curtains and a queen-sized bed. Fresh sheets and air conditioning are included. Two windows face surrounding architecture. Closet space accommodates item storage. Bedroom 2 includes one single-sized bed with fresh sheets. At the head of the bed, one window allows ventilation of the space. Dresser drawers provide item storage space.
A private washing machine and dryer are located in the tiled bathroom. Here you will find mirrored cabinet space, one tub/shower, and fresh towels.
Owner is happy to provide tenants with maps, menus, neighborhood tips, and recommendations.
Harlem, Manhattan is as visually stunning as it is culturally significant to New York City. Here you will find a hub of historic architecture as well as popular parks, museums, and restaurants. Listed below are just some suggestions of what to do in the neighborhood.
- Studio Museum in Harlem: This museum focuses on the artwork of African, African-American, and Caribbean artists. 0.4mi/700m. Accessible via foot.
- St. Nicholas Park: Relax or take a stroll at this tranquil public park. 0.5mi/850m. Accessible via foot.
- Sylvia’s Harlem Restaurant: This popular restaurant serves Harlem soul food. 0.3mi/500m. Accessible via foot.
- Red Rooster: This delicious restaurant serves southern-style comfort food. 0.3mi/550m. Accessible via foot.
- Lenox Terrace Drug Store: Nearest pharmacy/general store. 0.4mi/650m. Accessible via foot.
For public transportation around Manhattan and into other New York boroughs:
- 135th Street and Lenox Avenue: Serving the 2 and 3 trains. 0.3mi/450m.
- 125th Street and Lenox Avenue: Serving the 2 and 3 trains. 0.4mi/600m.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.