|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|No availability at this time|
Discover the exciting neighborhood of Tribeca in this fantastic loft-like apartment with two full bathrooms and fourteen windows on West Broadway and Sixth Avenue! Offering great views of the city landscape, this apartment sits on the 9th floor (considered the 8th floor by Europeans) of an 11-story industrial-turned-residential elevator building. To ensure privacy and convenience, a full-time doorman is on duty at all times. For fresh air and a view overlooking this trendy downtown area, a shared rooftop terrace access is available as is a well-equipped gymnasium. Laundry room is adjacent to the apartment.
Encompassing modern convenience in New York City, this apartment boasts 2100 square feet (195 square meters) of space. Decorated elegantly with a combination of antique and world décor, the apartment has unique artwork and original pieces throughout. More than half of the apartment is occupied by the large living room with nine windows to illuminate the sitting and working areas. In the chef's kitchen, cabinets line the walls and high-end cooking appliances are supplied. The master bedroom offers a wall of four windows, track lighting and an en suite bathroom. The bathroom is perfect for two, with a set of sinks and a large, walk-in shower. Generous closet space is available in this room, as well as a cable television and air conditioner. The guest room/sleeping alcove (Living Room 2 in the photos) is situated near the entrance of the apartment, complete with its own double size bed and television. This space has access to the second full bathroom, just outside the secondary door opens, as desired, to the living areas. The room does not include windows, but supplies two nightstands with lamps to illuminate the space.
The Tribeca neighborhood of Manhattan is adored by actors and musicians alike, housing such well-known names as Beyonce & Jay-Z, Chris Martin, Robert DeNiro, David Letterman, John Stewart, and Scarlett Johansson! Here you will find a wide range of popular restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues. Listed below are just some places to visit in the area. (All suggestions are within walking distance and less than 1 mile away.)
- Brushstroke: This popular Japanese cuisine restaurant features constantly-evolving seasonal menus. Located at 30 Hudson St.
- Corton: Famous American-cuisine restaurant. Located at 239 West Broadway.
- Sushi Azabu: Exclusive sushi restaurant. Located at 428 Greenwich St.
- Brandy Library: Browse the extensive drink menu at this beloved downtown bar. Located at 25 North Moore St.
- Silver Lining: Listen to live jazz and sip your favorite cocktail here. Located at 75 Murray Street.
- Hudson River Park: 2 streets west of the apartment, this is a great place to relax by the waterfront.
- Washington Square Park: Just two subway stops away, this park is popular with locals and New York University students, a great place to relax or be entertained by street performers
- Tribeca Comedy Lounge: Enjoy stand-up comedy and delicious Italian food from Brick NYC here. Located at 22 Warren Street.
The nearest large park is Battery Park overlooking the Hudson River and the Statue of Liberty. This is 1.3mi/2.1km from apartment, accessible via the 1 train (also a great place for a jog, especially along the Hudson River Greenway!).
Public transportation around Manhattan and into other boroughs of New York City could not be easier from this very centrally located apartment:
- Canal Street and 6th Avenue: Offering the A, C, and E trains. 141ft (approximately 43 meters away)
- Canal Street and Broadway: Offering the 6, J, N, Q, R, and Z trains. (0.5mi/750m)
- Canal Street and Varick Street: Offering the 1 train. (0.4mi/650m)
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.