|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Aug 22 2019||open||1||
|information:Studio (Room D) MIMIMUM FOUR MONTHS - Electric & WiFi Included|
|information:Studio (Room D) - Electric & WiFi Included|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts and furniture may vary.
This modern building off of Farrugut Road and Kenilworth Place in Flatbush, Brooklyn offers multiple amenities within an elevator building designed specifically to accommodate students. Included in this eight-story modern construction are a shared laundry room, fitness gym, common lounge, study room, shared full kitchen with a stove and coffee maker and an outdoor courtyard. For privacy assurance, a full time staff attendant is on duty.
Available for rent within this residence is a single-person fully furnished studio with private bathroom and kitchenette. This room offers a single-sized bed for sleep accommodation. Against one wall sits a desk and chair, available for convenient completion of workloads and recreational activities. Each studio apartment for rent contains one window with shade, allowing natural light and air conditioning is available during hot summer months. There is also a cable hook-up available should you bring your own television.
A small open kitchenette is attached to the main living space and provides a fridge, hot plate and microwave. Also provided are a set of cabinets. The private bathroom contains a shower, sink and toilet.
Please note: Sheets, towels, and dishes are not provided.
The amenities within this building create a convenient environment and close-knit community between neighbors. Featured here is a mailroom with individual mailboxes, recreation room with an air hockey table, and a small lounge with wall-to-wall windows on each floor. A larger, main lounge is also provided and includes a ping pong table, plasma televisions and ample seating for other forms of recreation. A tidy outdoor courtyard includes a seating area.
This residence in Flatbush provides an ideal home for Brooklyn College students, though people from all walks of life are welcome. While it is a mainly residential neighborhood, there are shops and eateries nearby to discover, as well as access to transportation around the rest of the city!
- Brooklyn Center for the Performing Arts: Support your peers at this theater on the Brooklyn College Campus. Accessible via foot.
- Target: This store contains most everyday living necessities, from clothes to groceries. Stationed on Flatbush Avenue about half a mile (750m) from the bulding.
- Picket Fence: Restaurant serving American cuisine. Stationed on 1310 Cortelyou Rd. 1.2mi/1.9km. Accessible via Q train, bus, or foot.
- Purple Yam: Restaurant serving a unique range of Asian cuisine. Also on Cortelyou Rd. 1.2mi/1.9km. Accessible via Q train or foot.
- Bo Bo Kitchen: Popular restaurant serving Chinese cuisine on Cortelyou Rd. This is the place to be for eating out in this part of New York!
- Fifth Avenue: This trendy block in lower Park Slope contains a variety of hipster thrift shops such as Odd Twin, Monk Vintage, and Pony Shop. About 3mi/5km. Accessible via the 2, R, and 5 trains.
For public transportation around Brooklyn and into other New York City boroughs:
- Brooklyn College-Flatbush Avenue and Nostrand Avenue: Offering the 2 and 5 trains. This is the closest subway station for a train to Manhattan.
- Newkirk Avenue and East 16 Street: Offering the B and Q trains. This subway station is a bit further away, but the express train will take you to Manhattan in just 6 quick stops.
This is a sample representation of a model apartment. The actual layout and exposure may differ.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.