2 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Bedford Stuyvesant (NY-17567)
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4
Get to know colorful Bed-Stuy! This two-bedroom apartment is on the third and top floor (second for Europeans) of a walk-up brownstone at Gates Avenue & Bedford Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn. This apartment has a security system and northern and southern exposure.
You’ll feel right at home in your new neighborhood in this cozy apartment!
- Relax in front of the flat screen T.V. and decorative mantle in the living room, or take advantage of the fold out futon at night.
- Cook a meal inspired by the flavors of Bed-Stuy in the full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a subway tile backsplash.
- In the airy, south-exposed first bedroom, enjoy the queen-sized bed and built-in closet.
- Enjoy the same southern exposure in the second bedroom!
- Light hardwood floors complete the clean, modern aesthetic.
No matter your taste, there’s something for everyone in this bustling neighborhood!
- Catch a concert at C’mon Everybody (6 blocks/ 640 m), a cozy live music venue.
- Eat a Cubano at Pilar Cuban Eatery (3 blocks/ 320 m), a lively restaurant with sidewalk tables.
- Get a classic New York pizza at 2 Baci Pizzeria (1 block/ 160 m)
- In the evening, head to Dynaco (1 block/ 160 m), a cozy cash-only bar with a wood motif.
- You’ll find a fascinating collection at the Bedford-Stuyvesant Museum of African Art (3 blocks/ 320 m).
- Take a fitness class at the Bedford-Stuyvesant YMCA just around the corner (160 m).
- Head to Quincy Market Super Market & Deli (2 blocks/ 320 m) for your groceries and deli essentials.
- The Bedford-Nostrand Avenues (G line, 6 blocks/ 640 m) station gives you easy access to New York City
- Air Conditioning,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator