1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Financial District (NY-17588)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
On one of the most infamous streets of NYC, stay in this one bedroom furnished apartment in the Financial District in lower Manhattan. Located on Wall Street & Water Street, this building offers many luxury amenities like corporate style rentals, in-unit laundry, elevator, full-time doorman, fitness center, and rooftop terrace.
Featured in this fully furnished one bedroom apartment are hardwood floors and plenty of natural light with wall-to-wall windows.
- In the living room, find a sofa, a round two-person dining table, desk, mounted TV, and an open floor plan.
- The kitchen features wood cabinets and a marble countertop and backsplash. A chandelier lights up the space and adds an elegant element.
- The bedroom is furnished with a queen-sized bed, two nightstands with lamps, and a walk-in closet. Opt to have the full length divider open for a complete concept living area or closed for a bit of privacy.
- The bathroom is complete with full marble-styled tiles and a floating vanity sink.
At the heart of the financial world, Wall Street and the Financial District of Manhattan, New York are buzzing with business, restaurants, and nightlife.
- Eat a healthy lunch at Dig Inn (0.1mi/230m), a cafeteria-style restaurant with farm-to-table eats or head to Haru Sushi (0.1mi/180m) to satisfy that sushi craving.
- For an evening of drinks and conversation, find Cedar Local (0.2mi/400m), a low-key bar with creative cocktails or plan for a night on Stone Street (0.2mi/290m) a pedestrian only street with many bars and restaurants like Vintry Wine & Whiskey (0.2mi/300m).
To access public transportation in and around NYC, head toward Wall Street / William Street (0.2mi/300m) for the 2 and 3 train service.
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Smoking not permitted,