2 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Williamsburg (NY-18185)
2 Bedrooms - Duplex, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4
Live the Brooklyn lifestyle without being too far from Manhattan in Williamsburg, New York. On the corner of Devoe Street & Lorimer Street a two bedroom furnished duplex apartment spans across two floors of four in a 20th century townhouse. This home features in-unit laundry and an outdoor garden.
This two bedroom apartment home is a contemporary mix of furnishings and features hardwood flooring and open sightlines from the living room and kitchen.
- The living room has two sofas with one able to transform into a double size sofa bed for another sleeping option. A large rug, coffee table, entertainment center, and a mounted TV are all included.
- Past the winding staircase is the large kitchen that offers stainless steel appliances, dark wood cabinetry, tile flooring, and a diamond patterned backsplash. The dining area is just off the kitchen with a sliding door for access to the backyard.
- Both bedrooms are located on the upper level. Bedroom 1 includes a queen-size bed, two nightstands, a dresser with mirror, and an open wardrobe rack. Sunlight flows in from the wall of windows and has curtains to close for privacy.
- Bedroom 2 features a bunk bed with double size bed on bottom and a single size bed on the top to optimize guest sleeping space. Two large windows, chest of drawers, open shelves, and a nightstand are all included.
- The bathroom has large, tan tiles, a glass shower door, and a vanity sink.
From sunup to sundown, Williamsburg, gives its residents and visitors something to be excited about. This trendsetting neighborhood has boutique shopping, tasty culinary spots, and a thriving music scene.
- Take your pick where to settle in for the night or bar hop along Grand Street with many options like Huckleberry Bar (0.2mi/300m) and the The Big Whiskey (0.2mi/400m).
- For a dinner out, find DeStefano’s Steakhouse (0.2mi/350m), an old-school restaurant with an upscale, Italian vibe.
Located between two train lines, this location offers great transit around NYC.
- Take the L train directly into Manhattan at the Lorimer Street / Broadway (300ft/100m) station.
- The G train will take you into other popular Brooklyn areas from Lorimer Street / Metropolitan Avenue / Grand Street (300ft/100m).
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator