Welcome to another New York Habitat Apartment Renting Tips Video, where we answer frequently asked questions from our clients. Today’s question: “Can I rent an apartment without visiting it first?” The answer to that is “Yes!”
Click above to watch this video: Can I rent an apartment without seeing it first? (4:20)
Using our website you will be able to rent an apartment without visiting it first. Here are the tools we make available to you:
• Photos: 20-80 photographs of each apartment including a shot from every angle of every room.
• Description: A written account of apartment, neighborhood and public transit
• Feature List: A “checkbox” of available amenities including washer/dryer, TV, A/C, toaster, etc.
• Prices and Availability: Costs for season, discounts, dates.
• Agents: Able to answer questions about neighborhood, weather, and forward any questions to owners that you may have.
• Languages: We speak 10 languages for better communication
• Reviews: Comments made by previous guests
New York Habitat has been in business for over 20 years, so we know a thing or two about renting furnished apartments in New York. The majority of our clients are international, so we have learned what they need to know and see before making a decision about renting an apartment prior to visiting it in New York.
You have a few options to contact us. You can visit our website where you can fill out a request form and an agent will respond to you within 24 hours. You can also e-mail inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 212.255.8018 and be transferred through to speak with an agent.
If you’ve rented a furnished apartment through New York Habitat before, feel free to share your experience in the comments section below.
This video will show you that with New York Habitat you can rent an apartment with confidence and ease without visiting it first.